Installers for Air Suspension

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
I’ve recently enquired from a well known company in the South of England, for a quote to supply and fit Goldschmitt Full Air Suspension on my 2022 Burstner Elegance 920 (tag axle) They’ve replied stating Goldschmitt do not do a system for my mhome and given me a quote of £15.5k for a VB system.

I read that the 920 was prewired for the Goldschmitt system and anyway it’s offered as a factory option, in 2022 and still!

Any recommendations for a firm who know what they’re talking about please?

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
I’ve recently enquired from a well known company in the South of England, for a quote to supply and fit Goldschmitt Full Air Suspension on my 2022 Burstner Elegance 920 (tag axle) They’ve replied stating Goldschmitt do not do a system for my mhome and given me a quote of £15.5k for a VB system.

I read that the 920 was prewired for the Goldschmitt system and anyway it’s offered as a factory option, in 2022 and still!

Any recommendations for a firm who know what they’re talking about please?
I think that the only other suppliers for Goldschmidt are Travel World if I were you I would enquire in Germany and get it done there you could plan a trip around the fitting, we had Dürrwang-Mörlein Dortmund fit ours when we bought it 😊👍

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back