Incident at CAMC Crawley (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

ComputerBlues

Free Member
Aug 25, 2024
Funster No
MH
Swift
You are right, the motor movers were not to blame. The truck was some how in drive, rode over him and then stopped. Just weird. No one else around.

I mentioned motor movers because they are low to the ground, I can't see how they'd clear a body before wheels go over.

May 7, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Malibu Van 640 LE K
Exp
Since 2003
You are of course welcome to your opinion, in mine, there's never a wrong time for a joke.
I understand the need for dark humour, it is a British way of coping with adversity. I use it myself sometimes. However I think there are also times when we should be sensitive and wait for more information before firing off our witty responses. Agreeing to disagree is also healthy and I have no problem with that, especially where the humour was not ill intentioned.

Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Spain + Abu Dhabi
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
You are right, the motor movers were not to blame. The truck was some how in drive, rode over him and then stopped. Just weird. No one else around.

I mentioned motor movers because they are low to the ground, I can't see how they'd clear a body before wheels go over.
very sad, tragic.

I often point out the dangers to our grandchildren like this on campsites

PaulC70

Visiting Coventry
May 8, 2021
Bedford, UK
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph792F
Exp
Since June 2021
I understand the need for dark humour, it is a British way of coping with adversity. I use it myself sometimes. However I think there are also times when we should be sensitive and wait for more information before firing off our witty responses. Agreeing to disagree is also healthy and I have no problem with that, especially where the humour was not ill intentioned.
Dunno about that Im not British.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back