Im a newbi (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Aug 13, 2024
Funster No
MH
CI Auto Roller
Hello to all...I'm a newbie to all mh workings and driving one..so heaven help those on the road when I'm heading towards Boston in Lincolnshire with my three border collies ...first thing first...my WITCHMOBILE that's her name by the way...no laughing thank you🤨😆 is a CI Auto Roller year 2000...and I would like to know if there is anywhere that supplies wing protectors/guards for this age mh...found many for 2006 onwards but they won't fit...also interior user guide manual would also be of great help or point me in direction of videos where I can watch and learn how to do and use things..any information would be great fully received...so looking forward to driving her home be it apprehensive...just need to tax and insure her first...that's a mine field in itself..lol....look forward to hearing from anyone who can help me..with info or general tip bits..thanks in advance.

Jul 13, 2008
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Since 2007
w2f

I take it you mean wing mirror protectors?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
Hi and welcome 🤗

You may find it difficult to get a manual for a 2000 CI, but as the appliances will all be made by main suppliers if you locate the make and model of each appliance you will likely find the information you are seeking online.

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
Welcome to the world of Fun witchypoo 🤩

IMG_3630.gif

OP
OP
W
Aug 13, 2024
Funster No
MH
CI Auto Roller
Hi and welcome 🤗

You may find it difficult to get a manual for a 2000 CI, but as the appliances will all be made by main suppliers if you locate the make and model of each appliance you will likely find the information you are seeking online.
Thank you for your reply...mainly the panels..etc..looks like a mine field..😄

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
:welcome4:
Thought you'd be able to magic obstacles out of the way :wink: