If anyone is at the nec motorhome show

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Possl 2 win
Exp
40 years
Can you please tell Simon of Select motorhomes that Gingernuts in Perth Scotland would like to talk to him as he is “uncontactable” at the NEC show for any of his staff!!!!!!!
Tia Alex 😡

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Hymer MLT 570
Exp
Can you please tell Simon of Select motorhomes that Gingernuts in Perth Scotland would like to talk to him as he is “uncontactable” at the NEC show for any of his staff!!!!!!!
Tia Alex 😡
Mate, to be fair, all the motorhome related companies are at the NEC this week.

And if you have ever done a trade show it's exhausting, you are on your feet taking to people for 16 hours a day (no joke!)
The normal rule for the office during tradeshows is "I'm uncontactable", as you simply do not have the bandwidth available to deal with external issues.

I used to do 3-4 trade shows a year, it's typically about a 100 hour working week.
I'd find that by Thursday I'd lost my voice, and I'd usually take the Monday off just to recover.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis-t
A few people on trade stands gave us their card and said send us an email and we’ll get back to you the middle of next week. Fair enough. In fact one has got back to us already 👍

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Gingernuts
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Possl 2 win
Exp
40 years
Mate, to be fair, all the motorhome related companies are at the NEC this week.

And if you have ever done a trade show it's exhausting, you are on your feet taking to people for 16 hours a day (no joke!)
The normal rule for the office during tradeshows is "I'm uncontactable", as you simply do not have the bandwidth available to deal with external issues.

I used to do 3-4 trade shows a year, it's typically about a 100 hour working week.
I'd find that by Thursday I'd lost my voice, and I'd usually take the Monday off just to recover.
In a previous life I was a service engineer for the German arm of an American printing company and used to attend 2 or 3 international Exhibitions and trade shows a year myself so I know what it’s like.

Upvote 0
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Since 2003
In a previous life I was a service engineer for the German arm of an American printing company and used to attend 2 or 3 international Exhibitions and trade shows a year myself so I know what it’s like.
My life too, a veteran of numerous Ipex and Drupa's never seemed to get to bed the same day you get up!

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back