Journal Entry Hymer replacement bed curtain

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Smilely Hymer B524
Exp
Not enough
I would like to give a shout out to the fantastic people at Regal Furnishings who have made me a replacement bed curtain for my Hymer.

They are so lovely to deal with and have done a great job. They even offer free overnight hook up if you need to stop over whilst the job is being done.

They offer all aspects re-upholstery and carpet fitting.

IMG_4314.jpeg

Last edited:
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
B524
Exp
2nd base
Did you give them the old one to use as a template? Been looking for somewhere to get mine done.

OP
OP
n8ess
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Smilely Hymer B524
Exp
Not enough
Mine was quite tatty too, l just unclipped mine from the rail and took it to them. They used the existing curtain as a pattern. Cost wise, mine was £110, which in my opinion was a bargain considering the work involved. l am not sure if it may be a little more depending on the model & material.

When you detach the top rail/curtain, start at one end and ease the rail with a small screwdriver then use one hand to pull it away whilst pressing in between the two parts so not to pull the fixed screwed rail from the panelling.

To clip the rail back in, use a wooden spoon pressing the 2 parts back together.

Hope this helps

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
B524
Exp
2nd base
Price sounds reasonable to me seen as it's not something that will need done regularly.

What model Hymer is yours? And how long did it take?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
n8ess
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Smilely Hymer B524
Exp
Not enough
2003 B524. Dropped it off on the Monday and it was ready for collection on the Thursday. I am local though so timescales were not important. I imagine that you could post it or make an appointment.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
Since 2010
I would like to give a shout out to the fantastic people at Regal Furnishings who have made me a replacement bed curtain for my Hymer.

They are so lovely to deal with and have done a great job. They even offer free overnight hook up if you need to stop over whilst the job is being done.

They offer all aspects re-upholstery and carpet fitting.

View attachment 864147
Love your seats - have you had them done at some point too or are they standard?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back