Hymer - Mercedes based Wheel Trim (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jan 13, 2014
Leeds - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Globe Traveller
Exp
40+
This request is for a friend who isn’t tech savvy and wouldn’t consider Forum activity,however,he has asked for our help.
He has a Hymer and recently took it to his local Mercedes Dealer for a due service it appears the wheel trim (see image) was put back on but not tightened and subsequently it came off not to be found again even though the Mercedes Dealer had the employee that took it on a nessasary test drive go around the route to try and locate.
It appears these particular Trims are both difficult to obtain and expensive when trying to obtain a replacement from Hymer.
So, is there a Funster who might have one kicking about at the back of their garage or wherever,we realise this is a long shot and would obviously pay a respected price along with mail costs.
Here’s hoping:pray2:
3D47B203-A3F2-4967-82B2-64F2CB744AE3.jpeg

Jul 27, 2024
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline 680
This request is for a friend who isn’t tech savvy and wouldn’t consider Forum activity,however,he has asked for our help.
He has a Hymer and recently took it to his local Mercedes Dealer for a due service it appears the wheel trim (see image) was put back on but not tightened and subsequently it came off not to be found again even though the Mercedes Dealer had the employee that took it on a nessasary test drive go around the route to try and locate.
It appears these particular Trims are both difficult to obtain and expensive when trying to obtain a replacement from Hymer.
So, is there a Funster who might have one kicking about at the back of their garage or wherever,we realise this is a long shot and would obviously pay a respected price along with mail costs.
Here’s hoping:pray2:
View attachment 336439
I am looking for these trims also. Cant find the group on facebook anymore. I know its awhile ago but have you any further info. Thanks

Apr 26, 2015
Ottershaw
Funster No
MH
Hymer S820
Exp
First motorhome May 2021
I am looking for these trims also. Cant find the group on facebook anymore. I know its awhile ago but have you any further info. Thanks
Have a look on ebay, I have seen some commercial wheel trims with the merc logo on them in the past.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back