Aug 27, 2020
Bolton
Funster No
MH
HYMER B890 MLi
Exp
Learning
Dear fellow Funsters,

Whilst in France we had an issue with the door that separates our bedroom from our bathroom so I am trying to source some parts to fix it but have hit a brick wall trying to find the item in the attached photo.

If anyone could let me know what they are called and more importantly where I can get some from that would be great.

Also if anyone has any experience of replacing the sliding door hinges on a HYMER then please could you let me now how I remove an old one so I can replace it with a new EKU one.

Many thanks,

Paul

IMG_4759.jpeg

Vic

Aug 1, 2010
Funster No
Try contacting Southdown Motorhomes in Portsmouth. I have sent them several photos via emails of the parts that have, or I have broken. I have then phoned them to discuss the parts. They have always come up trumps. A ruler by the side of the photo would help.

OP
OP
CutThroatJake

CutThroatJake

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2020
Bolton
Funster No
MH
HYMER B890 MLi
Exp
Learning
Try contacting Southdown Motorhomes in Portsmouth. I have sent them several photos via emails of the parts that have, or I have broken. I have then phoned them to discuss the parts. They have always come up trumps. A ruler by the side of the photo would help.
Thanks for the reply and advice on the ruleršŸ‘šŸ»

Reactions: Vic
OP
OP
CutThroatJake

CutThroatJake

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2020
Bolton
Funster No
MH
HYMER B890 MLi
Exp
Learning
Quick updateā€¦

I contacted Southdowns as Vic had suggested and they managed to source the part for me at the princely cost of Ā£12.95 plus Ā£8.00 p&p

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back