Hymer ducato 1995 brake carrier

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
1995 Hymer Camp
I've had my German left hand drive motorhome home 23 years done 235,000 miles ,It's base is Fiat Ducato .This year it Failed MOT with brakes.Had them stripped down needed Discs pads and carriers .What I didn't know Fiat Citroën and Peugeot stopped supporting the carriers 10 years ago .I spent 5 days searching the Web. Coastal motorhomes advised only option is Reclamation yard /Breakers for Motorhomes .This part is on most vans Fiat Citroën, Peugeot 1995 to 2006 .I live in Stoke-on-Trent ,I found a breakers in Peterborough 130 miles away but he stocked over 70 motorhomes All models It was a Aladin's Cave .Tez the owner unfortunately dose not advertise my part wasn't cheap at £125 ,but I'm now back on the Road again if anyone is stuck for second hand parts for there motorhome from 1990/2006 I'm happy to supply his contact .My email is rob@hibbsautos.co.uk

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
RS Endeavour
Exp
Just a tad..
EBay the part number… it will be the same as vans from 2006 so you should be able to find what you need.

When you say carrier, do you mean the metal carrier or the caliper?

If the caliper, you’re better off buying an exchange or having refurbished by a company called BigRed.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back