Hull Ferry Discount code (1 Viewer)

Nov 2, 2022
Funster No
MH
Mooveo C6 2010
Exp
I'm New!
Well we weren’t going to Europe for the summer, but plans have changed, so looking to book the Hull Ferry! Hurray!

However leaving it later than last time…. The price 😭😭😭

Someone kindly helped us out with a discount code last year.

Does anyone have a code again they could share? I got one through but it’s only for booking until the end of May.

Thanks in Advance

OP
OP
NorthenMotorhome
Nov 2, 2022
Funster No
MH
Mooveo C6 2010
Exp
I'm New!
Had a look on the C&MC page, only 10% for those dates, I think the code we got last years was for 15/20%.

It was worth it with Fuel saved, site fee's for the accommodation, less hassle etc, but at the current price, it looks like a trip to Dover. The Newcastle one is eyewatering!

Upvote 0

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hull Rotterdam was about £685 with 4 nights site vouchers (more if you don’t take the vouchers) we are 8.7 m so smaller van would bring that down a bit, how much is tunnel and do you save enough to buy fuel and have the hassle of driving to Folkestone?

Upvote 0
May 29, 2020
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Westfalia Columbus
Exp
Since March 2024
I'm looking to use this crossing from Rotterdam this Autumn. As I have a PVC, I looked at the prices for vans. I did enquire about it with P&O and was told anything with a bed and tea & coffee making facilities had to be booked as a motorhome. Turns out it is much cheaper than for a van! A one way standard ticket is from around £180.- cabin included for one passenger. If anyone has a discount code, could you please let me know too?

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back