How to set Ducato time and date (2 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jul 12, 2024
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo
I recently had to change the battery of my 2018 Fiat Ducato- based motorhome. Since power was disconnected the clock reset and is now flashing the wrong time and date in the dash display. According to the owner's manual, to set the clock I need to press the MODE button to access the setup menu and scroll down to Set Time and Set Date. My problem is that when I push the MODE button I do not get the menu items listed in the manual. The only options I see are Speed Beep, Buzzer Volume, Service, Passenger Bag, and Exit Menu. Can anyone help me sort this?

Jul 13, 2008
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Since 2007
w2f
Do a quick YouTube search, loads of info there.

OP
OP
seascape72
Jul 12, 2024
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo
Thanks for all of your responses. I am trying to do it with the ignition on but without the engine running. I have searched YouTube and found a video explaining explicitly how to set the clock, however the video shows the setup menu as it appears in the owner's manual. As I already explained, the menu I see is different and I don't know why.

May 19, 2018
Funster No
Maybe you need to hold the mode button a little bit longer to access that function. I know my 2007 is a pain in that respect and I have to relearn how to do it every time. I haven't done it for a while so I can't actually remember exactly which buttons do what, but I recognise the problem.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 19, 2018
Funster No
I just checked on mine and I had to scroll down to access each different item. They're not all visible at once.

OP
OP
seascape72
Jul 12, 2024
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo
I downloaded a more recent owner's manual and it refers to a reduced menu which is available when the vehicle is moving. It seems that I can only access this reduced menu even though the vehicle is stationary and the engine is not running (but the ignition is on). Any ideas what might be fooling the computer to believe I am moving?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back