Oct 28, 2019
West Yorkshire occasionally
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
You keeping the van then Al?

TBH I think we will, i’m steadily going through all the issues myself and sorting them, to purchase another new motorhome and get the spec and room we’ve got, i’m thinking will cost me another £60/80k and i’m simply not prepared to do it. We’ve got the money but all I can see is starting with a whole load of issues again and another shitty dealer farer away from the one we’ve got already.

We went down to a dealer in Andover only last week and we were told a pack of lies by the salesman who was showing us an Adria Supersonic. It would have been quite a nice van if it was what he’d told us, but unfortunately it was a load of bullshit he fed us.

I’m in contact with another dealer who so far is willing to try to help us, early days but fingers crossed he comes up trumps.

If it’s Rapido who’s dragging their feet they should be ashamed of themselves but i’ve a feeling it might not be them

Time will tell I suppose

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Jan 11, 2022
Funster No
MH
Pilote P732 2011
Exp
3rd Time around, since 2000
TBH I think we will, i’m steadily going through all the issues myself and sorting them, to purchase another new motorhome and get the spec and room we’ve got, i’m thinking will cost me another £60/80k and i’m simply not prepared to do it. We’ve got the money but all I can see is starting with a whole load of issues again and another shitty dealer farer away from the one we’ve got already.

We went down to a dealer in Andover only last week and we were told a pack of lies by the salesman who was showing us an Adria Supersonic. It would have been quite a nice van if it was what he’d told us, but unfortunately it was a load of bullshit he fed us.

I’m in contact with another dealer who so far is willing to try to help us, early days but fingers crossed he comes up trumps.

If it’s Rapido who’s dragging their feet they should be ashamed of themselves but i’ve a feeling it might not be them

Time will tell I suppose
To be honest your year is bang in the covid times so would expect issues however your problems seem to me to be the dealer dragging their heals. Possibly due to crap staff and partly the poor payment they get for warranty work. Would Bea shame to start over with another one and another set of teething problems. Get this one fettled and you know how you on and will keep it up to scratch.

May 24, 2022
Funster No
MH
Converted VW Crafter
We have 2 x 110Ah Stirling lithium, 340W single solar panel with the victron 30A mppt charger and a 30A Stirling B2B. We haven't got the inverter, so battery usage is just fridge, lights, water pumps and 12v Tv. We're mostly off-grid, used EHU maybe twice in 3 years because we were low on lpg and used EHU for hot water and heating. And the van itself has done 8k miles (added to give some kind of B2B use/thoughts, maybe not that helpful) And the batteries have never gone below 70%. Longest time off grid without moving is 8 days.
Hope this helps.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back