Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
We are going to need a photo or at least more details

Is it a tech tower? if it is all connections are at the base
On ours the tech tower connection for gas was at the top and they are a bugger to remove I ended up putting a bar between the freezer and oven to give a bit more room to enable me to cut out the pop rivets holding them together.
From memory there are four brackets with a pop rivet in each once they are cut you can slide it out quite easily but donā€™t forget to remove the flue at the top.
I turned the space into a microwave cupboard šŸ˜Š

Upvote 0
OP
OP
jerryz
Jul 13, 2023
All over Europe now
Funster No
MH
Adria 680ST Gold
No rivets in mine the fridge freezer are seperate units from the oven .. its the gas and electrical connections i need to remove at the rear befor i can slide it out the front

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
jerryz
Jul 13, 2023
All over Europe now
Funster No
MH
Adria 680ST Gold
OK got the oven out there is a little hatch in one of the cupboards that allows access to back of oven . The you can undo the gas and electric and it pulls out the front ,,,, I have made ip new wood fillets for mounting and wwill glue and screw them to the cabinets and also a wooden addition to the flimsy plastic base support once finished it will be solid and the stainless facia mouts that hold the oven in place wont be falling off with loose screws as they will be biting into solid wood,

was really simple job in the end

next job toilet reed switch refurbish

Upvote 0
Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
You may have noticed the reason those ovens are rubbish - there's no insulation at all. They're simply tin boxes with a burner inside. I did the same as Speve with mine.

Upvote 0
Aug 19, 2013
Wells, Somerset
Funster No
MH
Elddis 115
Exp
since 2004
What's annoying is these ovens are much dearer than the normal domestic oven, and yet are totally uninsulated and hopelessly inefficient. At least, mine is.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back