Hi thanks for letting me join the group. (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

edwina

Free Member
Jul 14, 2024
Funster No
MH
just-looking
We have recently returned from Scotland, having had such a terrific time in a volkswagon ocean. We had never realised quite how much freedom a camper gives you, so now we arę looking to buy our own motorhome. At the moment our favourite is the Peugeot Autosleeper Nuevo 2 berth. If anyone can tell us what to look out for or how they perform we would be pleased to hear from them.Thank you Edwina

Nov 9, 2019
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Welcome To The Team GIF by MOODMAN

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Edwina, don't worry too much abut the maker at this stage, think about the internal layout that suits and then look at as many vans as you can that have that layout. Best of luck and welcome to the fun (y)

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
West Yorkshire occasionally
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
hi Edwina

welcome to fun, you’ll get some great advice here especially if you interact with members who ask you questions in return for answers

Most of the advice i’ve had has turned out to be fantastic and helped me enjoy our motorhome a lot more than I thought we would

Join in and learn is my advice to you, it’s a fantastic life 👍

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
:HelloThere: And:WelcomeFlag:

Don’t get honed in on one make, (Although Janine ‘s van is lovely).

There are lots of things to take into account, such as layout, payload, water and waste capacity, so read as much as you can on the forum.

We thought we had researched to the ‘nth’ degree, but hadn’t thought of water and waste - luckily our first van had huge capacities of both!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back