Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Sep 28, 2024
UK
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL F70
Exp
I'm a newbie
We are very new to using a motorhome. We have done a couple of small trips but next month we are taking it to Southern Spain. I have done the trip many times in a 7 seater but we go straight there stopping in hotels in Tours in France and Burgos in Spain but we don't ever see much apart from roads. This time we are looking at taking 7 /8 days to get there and see something of both countries unfortunately I have booked the 9.45 P & O Ferry. This was before I read everyone's comments on taking a late ferry and stopping near Calais We go on the 9th and currently looking for somewhere to park overnight on the 8th. If anyone has suggestions on best place to stay near Dover port and the best places to stop between Dover and Malaga i would appreciate it

raysalaugh

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2011
Leyland
Funster No
MH
AT Delaware
Exp
since 2010
images.jpeg

Sep 21, 2016
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
Frankia i740
Exp
since 2007
:hiya: w2f I am so sorry we can't help as we have only been once before in our motorhome to Spain but I am sure someone will be along soon to help you out.

Mar 23, 2024
Upton, Pontefract, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift 590PR on Fiat
Exp
Since 2018
We are very new to using a motorhome. We have done a couple of small trips but next month we are taking it to Southern Spain. I have done the trip many times in a 7 seater but we go straight there stopping in hotels in Tours in France and Burgos in Spain but we don't ever see much apart from roads. This time we are looking at taking 7 /8 days to get there and see something of both countries unfortunately I have booked the 9.45 P & O Ferry. This was before I read everyone's comments on taking a late ferry and stopping near Calais We go on the 9th and currently looking for somewhere to park overnight on the 8th. If anyone has suggestions on best place to stay near Dover port and the best places to stop between Dover and Malaga i would appreciate it
Canterbury park and ride is near to channel tunnel but not sure about ferry...Get yourself a Camping-Car-park card from their website, lots of good stopovers on the app. Also try the search for sites Web site for Spain.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back