Hi From an Old Newbie

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Not an owner yet.
Hi All,
Thank you for letting me join your community, really looking forward to getting our first motorhome. A little bit about me, I have been caravanning for a very long time, however when I started my married life we decided to get a camper (Toyota HiAce Rio, so not yesterday) from this we moved to caravans and have many different ones. We now have decided it is time for us to try motorhomes and we are finding it very confusing with the different makes, layouts and pricing. We know basically what layout we want however I am struggling on getting to grips with the pricing structure for motorhomes. We have seen a couple that spark and interest, Rapido 9090 and an Auto-Trail Imala 730, so any opinions on either of these motorhomes would be greatly received.
Anyway, thanks for the chance to gain some knowledge and look forward to interacting with many of you.
Best regards,
Nash G

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
AS Warwick XL MQ
Exp
Since 1986
Hi Nash, welcome :welcome3:

Lots of threads on here about buying, and it's a buyer's market at the moment so take your time and drive a hard bargain. Also, beware of scams, there are a lot of them at the moment.

Best of luck.

OP
OP
N
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Not an owner yet.
Thanks for the welcome message. We had our Toyota in the mid 90's and it was a 1980 camper, had great fun in it.

OP
OP
N
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Not an owner yet.
Hi Nash, welcome :welcome3:

Lots of threads on here about buying, and it's a buyer's market at the moment so take your time and drive a hard bargain. Also, beware of scams, there are a lot of them at the moment.

Best of luck.
Thanks Brize, always good to get advice from them who know.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Imala 625
Exp
Since 2016 and caravanning before that
If you are a member then go to the Resources section and have a look at Jim's Buyer's Guide.
Welcome and best of luck

OP
OP
N
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Not an owner yet.
If you are a member then go to the Resources section and have a look at Jim's Buyer's Guide.
Welcome and best of luck
Thanks for the welcome and I will have a read at the buyers guide.

OP
OP
N
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Not an owner yet.
:welco:

No comparison, Rapido is far superior.
Thanks. I think the discussion at present is between A Class and C Class. I do like the Rapido however the boss likes the C Class type.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back