Hi everyone. Derek from Scotland (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jul 19, 2022
Funster No
MH
rollerteam 590
I am looking forward to collecting my first campervan on Saturday. I have never been part of a forum group before, so new beginnings and hope to learn as I go with advice and tips from seasoned travellers.:cool:
Great for sharing info on here buddy,I was a virgin too a couple of years ago and the crap people know you wouldn't believe...Happy travels pal

Smokaijo

LIFE MEMBER
May 15, 2023
Guildford, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kontiki 679
Exp
My partner & I are newbies and have a fully adapted motorhome for myself with my electric wheelchair
I am looking forward to collecting my first campervan on Saturday. I have never been part of a forum group before, so new beginnings and hope to learn as I go with advice and tips from seasoned travellers.:cool:
Welcome to the Fun house - we are one big happy family - nice to have you join us šŸ˜ƒ

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
:hiya:Derek and:welcomesign:
Do you have your VW yet??? and Which part of Scotland are you? - there's lots of us Funsters scattered around the country that might be able to meet up or help with recommendations etc

Jan 25, 2017
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
McLouis Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1962
Welcome from Shropshire Enjoy your Adventures, and Welcome to the forum as Wee Bold Davy says the forum is full of information so don't be afraid to ask questions you will be surprised at the answers you get :LOL:

Suenliam

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 14, 2013
Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion CV40
Exp
20+
Another welcome from Dumfries.
We have had motorhomes/campervans since 1991 but still lots to learn from the forum.
Sue

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 24, 2020
Funster No
MH
Rapids 9090df
Exp
Since 2019
Hello
Also a Derek from Scotland
Whatā€™s the chances !!!!!

Reactions: CWH

Ian and Chrissie

Free Member
Jun 16, 2024
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 747
Welcome we are knew as well and from Derby.

Dec 6, 2019
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Kingham
Exp
Welcome to the FUN Derek from Sunny Angus looking forward to your first post there are some knowledgeable folk on this forum.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
welcome to fun .As your new to forums ill tell you the best way to keep up is to always hit the whats new button (top left )which will show you the most recent posts .If your looking for something specific the search function on here is excelent (top right)
this is a paid for site you get 5 free posts you will be able to read after that but not post or use the search its only Ā£20 a year and is probably the best money ive ever spent on my motorhome

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
:welcome4:
I never knew Batman was called Derekā€¦ā€¦..you learn summink new every day:rofl:

Aug 25, 2016
Taynuilt, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer 655 Starline
Exp
Village idiot
Welcome mate. Youā€™re in the best place. We will help with all your questions.
Iā€™m near Oban area.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back