Rally Hereford Rowing Club 27th July - 1st August 2023 (1 Viewer)

Two on Tour

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 16, 2016
Near the junction of the A14 and A1, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
We’ve been parked next to a guy with his new van. Can’t turn the motion sensors off. Been able to feed back to them each morning how many times and when they have needed to get up for a pee in the night. 🚽🚻
Depending on their alarm, you can normally disarm the vans internal sensors with a double press on the arming button.

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
Morning everyone .what a fantastic afternoon was had yesterday . Food, drink(lots of pims/ gin pims )for folks and the entertainment was absolutely fabulous .well done ALL who organised this for us all to enjoy.
The previous night in the club for the buffet and entertainment was also superb , hats of you Polly Dave & Co for all their organisation and hard work 👏👏👏👏👏 it's really appreciated by us three ❤️
Polly , Dave and helpers do plan exceptional rallies :clap::clap::clap:

Mr porky

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 14, 2018
Middlewich, UK
Funster No
MH
Morelo home
Exp
Lots now
We are getting fixed air con fitted so if any one wants this Totalcool 3000 unit that runs of 13 amp or 12v you can have it for £150, this includes
20230730_103236.jpg
a new filter. It's saved us in warm temps before, I use a freezer block in the water tank to keep it icy cold on a hot day.
New the company sells them for £379 pounds you can have this hardly used model for £150.
Ps I'm putting it on the drax selling page as well.

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
Night, night everyone. I'm away up towards Drax tomorrow but before I go, I would like to extend a big THANK YOU! to Dave & Polly and all the other Funsters for making my first Hereford rally such a truly wonderful experience.((Saturday Jam will be remembered)
Take care, safe journey, and next time you see a Tramp, be kind, it could be me Father.😆

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Anyone at this rally have the slow cooker bored of lunch cook book with them ? .
If yes ,could I have a quick look at it please ?
Kind regards Kate x

Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011
A big thank you to Dave & Polly for arranging this meet. Lee & Rob for parking everyone up.
A great party on the Friday, thanks to all the helpers that served the drinks and snacks.
Also the lads that tried to fix my fridge for me. Tonka for the loan of his compressor fridge'
Let's let the party continue at Drax.

OP
OP
toledo

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
We have arrived safely home van kept running,thanks everyone for their help.
I would also like to thank our marshals Lee and Rob and also all the others who helped out on Saturday when I didn't feel well much better today.
Also for the rowing club for the buffet which was paid by us and we will be back next year 27th June 2024 till 1st July 2024 watch the forum
One more thank you for all the musicians on Friday and also Saturday.
Now only one final thank you is to all the funsters that turned up as this rally would not be possible without you all.
Thanks Polly and Dave(Toledo)

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
It's almost a nice evening. Funsters making the best of it with some weird game of throwing a stick against bits of wood in some sort of Stonehenge type layout.

View attachment 789447
That's the trouble mixing with us ancients, we get up to all sorts of rituals and rights if we can get away with it. Remember, keep wary, they might be looking for a human sacrifice later! 😆

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
I know that many think it's not a problem BUT this morning when I left Hereford, it was with sadness that I saw a line of waste water all the way out of the gate and up Greyfriars Ave? .I hope it wasn't a Funster but one can understand why the Rowing Club and the people who have houses along that road, might be upset.
Common sense and courtesy is all it takes.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
I know that many think it's not a problem BUT this morning when I left Hereford, it was with sadness that I saw a line of waste water all the way out of the gate and up Greyfriars Ave? .I hope it wasn't a Funster but one can understand why the Rowing Club and the people who have houses along that road, might be upset.
Common sense and courtesy is all it takes.
It was a van from the Caravan and camping side, a big autotrail cheyanne.
Not a funster. o_O

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
We are moving on today, but before we do, we'd like to thank toledo Dave & Polly, for organising the meet and setting things up, with a mention too to Lee Fryer Lee, and Kannon Fodda Rob for their sterling efforts to get everyone parked up. Much appreciated. (y)

See most of you at Drax, so have a safe journey. (y)

Cheers,

Jock & Rita. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
We are also leaving today ,heading to a half way at Newark before Drax, so see most of you there.
A brilliant meet at Hereford, thanks to Polly and Dave for organising and Lee and Rob for keeping us all on the straight and narrow.
A lovely ladies afternoon and a grand buffet.Thanks to all the musicians and singers which we all enjoyed.
Thanks to everyone for a great meet, good to meet up again. (y) (y)

Sep 28, 2021
Worcester, UK
Funster No
MH
LMC premium I650G
Exp
35y tugging + 2 in Motorhome
Thank you Dave, Polly and their crew for great weekend, the grandchildren thoroughly enjoyed themselfs and want to come back next weekend🤔😂😂

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back