Herbert Hymer B544 (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

Raymie

Free Member
Aug 10, 2024
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544
Good Afternoon, and thank you for accepting us to the group! After looking at Hymer for many years, my brother and I have just purchased a Hymer B544, 1993, Fiat based 2.5 TD with power steering. We are keen to start learning about this lovely motorhome and embark on an improvement programme (if any), including protection from any future underbody corrosion etc. We look forward to learning about our new Motorhome, and enjoy many trips and holiday experiences in the near future, including the winter! Oh, his name is 'Herbert'. Thanks again!!

Jan 10, 2015
East sussex
Funster No
MH
2002 Eura mobile
Exp
Since 2014
Your very welcome Herbert. We don’t have a hymer but a similar type. It’s a eura Mobil integra, 1999 vintage. We call him Herman cos he’s German!
Enjoy your van.

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Two wheel job towed.
Exp
Since 2004
Welcome to fun, we had a 2003 B544 and loved it and the spacious layout and went on to get a new B544 in 2016, a brilliant van which we parted with early this year.
Enjoy your travels.

Nov 9, 2019
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
See You Hello GIF by Sesame Street

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 28, 2015
Kingston upon Hull, East Yorkshire.
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544
Exp
2001 Caravans 2011 Motorhomes
Welcome, you can find lots of information on here regarding improving and looking after your van. Use the search function and vary the search words and phrases. There are threads going back a long time that’ll cover your needs, some by former Funsters who are no longer around sadly but had a wealth of information and experience to share.
This site remains a wealth of experience with many more than happy to share their knowledge.
You won’t be disappointed 👍

Nov 21, 2021
Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Amethyst
Exp
Newbie, former van camper and still wild camper
Welcome 😊.....in COVID lock down we were camping during one of the ' you can go out' periods and we came across a van similar age but same model as yours. We asked the guys who had it if we could have a look in and we were hooked on motorhomes from then. My wife and I were astonished at the quality of the habitation area. We looked long and hard for a similar van but couldn't find a suitable one, so down graded our expectations to an autosleeper:LOL:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back