Sep

Rally Henham Steam and Country Show (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
OP
OP
meanders

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Our tickets arrived today, :laughing:

Advance booking and discounted price ends 1oth September. However they will still take payment on the gate and allow you to park with Fun.

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
Our daughter is also looking to attend but in a new to her caravan, will we be able to park adjacent to her in the general camping area (assuming there is one) as it will make it much easier for her as she can rap into our 240v supply (inverter and lithium) for feeding her 18 month old child?

I assume if we arrive together we can be sited together as per the norm for most 'events'

Kannon Fodda

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 26, 2019
Seek and Ye May Find
Funster No
MH
Autotrail V-line 540
Exp
I Make Schoolboy Errors!
If you arrive together and have tickets for the same area - general camping - you should be able to pitch together. Tell the warners marshalls as you are being pitched.

We do get the occasional tugger on Fun areas.

OP
OP
meanders

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Our daughter is also looking to attend but in a new to her caravan, will we be able to park adjacent to her in the general camping area (assuming there is one) as it will make it much easier for her as she can rap into our 240v supply (inverter and lithium) for feeding her 18 month old child?

I assume if we arrive together we can be sited together as per the norm for most 'events'
Yes. If arriving together Dave, just tell them on arrival that you are both with Motorhome Fun. If arriving separately, she should let them know that she needs to be parked next to you for sharing essential facilities and need to be in the Motorhome Fun area. It's all very relaxed and will not be a problem. If you arrive first. tell them you are reserving the space next to you for your daughter arriving in a caravan. You should both have your wristband and camping pass arrive in the post.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back