Hello from Newbie Motorhome Owner (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jul 3, 2024
Funster No
MH
B544 SL
Hi All,

At 55 I’ve finally taken the plunge and purchased my first motorhome!

A 2007 Hymer, solid unit and I’m looking forward to many ventures away, pick it up next week and in my jumbled way of thinking the first thing I’m thinking about is getting an e-bike or scooter so I can travel once pitched up - I’m sure there are better priorities!

Looking forward to it all and any suggestions on e-bike or scooter let me know 🙂

J

Quackers

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2019
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
Hello and :welcome3: from Woodside Field, the first thing you need to purchase is a full membership to Motorhome Fun. We have a fantastic community, all the advice and help you will ever need.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
J
Jul 3, 2024
Funster No
MH
B544 SL
How do I find out about full membership to Motorhome Fun?! 🤩

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
Hi and welcome to the wonderful world of Fun 🤩

Nov 9, 2019
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hello GIF by DJ Khaled

Feb 14, 2021
Milton Keynes, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 727G
Exp
19 month year 18000 miles UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Germany, Italy. Campsites and off Grid.
Hi All,

At 55 I’ve finally taken the plunge and purchased my first motorhome!

A 2007 Hymer, solid unit and I’m looking forward to many ventures away, pick it up next week and in my jumbled way of thinking the first thing I’m thinking about is getting an e-bike or scooter so I can travel once pitched up - I’m sure there are better priorities!

Looking forward to it all and any suggestions on e-bike or scooter let me know 🙂

J

We use 2 E bikes with our motorhome. Find it very useful for accessing places of interest when travelling. It's also helpful if you want to get to a town/city centre but don't want to take the motorhome in. Find somewhere free to park a few miles out and cycle in. I think an Ebike is more flexible than a scooter. Greater range, safer to ride on roads (legal too!)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back