Has anyone fitted full air suspension and then regretted the result?

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
A-Class
Exp
I see, I only have used Vancos, I thought the idea of camping tyres is they are toughened to take the constant on board weight of a moho & help with maintaining tyre structure during layups?
I don't buy that marketing claim. There are plenty of vans that run around fully loaded all the time. And they do it at a higher speed and with less care than the average moho. Tyres are rated for the load they can safely carry. There's no caveat that says you're only allowed to be at that limit some of the time.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
carado
Exp
I don't buy that marketing claim. There are plenty of vans that run around fully loaded all the time. And they do it at a higher speed and with less care than the average moho. Tyres are rated for the load they can safely carry. There's no caveat that says you're only allowed to be at that limit some of the time.
But if a camping tyre is in reality more re-enforced than a standard van tyre, surely that is a safety design rather than just marketing ?

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
A-Class
Exp
But if a camping tyre is in reality more re-enforced than a standard van tyre, surely that is a safety design rather than just marketing ?
Safe from what? The load ratings are the same between van and camper tyres. They can either take the rated load or they can't.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back