Has anybody experienced window distortion on new globecar vans? (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

hja

May 8, 2020
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit Prim
Exp
Since 2019
This was a thing a couple of years ago. I think someone questioned the distortion of their windows and was told it was within normal limits. In certain lights or weather ours seem a bit distorted, but to be honest it doesnā€™t worry us.
I do t know whether there is more info on the Globecar forum on here or on the Globecar Facebook sites or the Possle international site.

Feb 18, 2018
South Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2018
From memory I think the windows are supplied by Dometic. In fact here is the link to the discussion. The OP is no longer on the forum. (Edit - 2019! Time flies šŸ˜).

May 11, 2023
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit 540
Hi John
Yes, our 2023 globercar summit has the tinted windows with the dishing in the middle. As above, its extensively covered on posselforum.de (use google translate!). I haven't bothered raising it as it seemed pointless. We bought a van already specced and ordered by Highbridge. We would much rather have had clear windows, which don't seem to suffer the same problem and would make the van much lighter. It still surprises us how much brighter the world looks through the windscreen than the tinted windows!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back