Sep 11, 2018
N Wales nr Chester
Funster No
MH
Fiat Scudo Nu Ventur
Exp
16yrs
I'm a happy camper 😊
I thought it was time I got a pair of wheel revellers (to stop me rolling on to my other half 😵 when we pitch up & it's on a bit of a slope),
Fiamma price £47, Halfords price £27 - or £22 when you sign up with them (free), I feel like I've beat the 'rip off ' UK pricing system,
Anybody seen them for a better (lower) price please don't tell me.

Level Up Plus (Pair)
Level Up Plus (Pair)
Quantity icon
Qty: 1
Price icon
Price £27 (£22)
Calendar icon

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
Like most that don't have hydraulic levellers fitted, I have a pair of the large 4 tier ones in a bag in the MH garage. I think in 6 years I have used them twice, the secret for me is to drive the van so the the van is parked on a slight incline at the front, whether thats facing back or forward doesn't usually matter to us. If the slope is left to right or vice versa, I wouldn't park on that spot, ideally find somewhere more level as most times I see people trying to level up their vans on ramps, end up looking worse off than before they got the ramps out.:giggle:
LES

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Like most that don't have hydraulic levellers fitted, I have a pair of the large 4 tier ones in a bag in the MH garage. I think in 6 years I have used them twice, the secret for me is to drive the van so the the van is parked on a slight incline at the front, whether thats facing back or forward doesn't usually matter to us. If the slope is left to right or vice versa, I wouldn't park on that spot, ideally find somewhere more level as most times I see people trying to level up their vans on ramps, end up looking worse off than before they got the ramps out.:giggle:
LES
We usually do that, but stymied this year as ccc insisted we reversed in, and 'it has always been like that' not for the last 14 years we have been using it, always shown to a pitch and that was that.
Thought i was on CMC at first.
To give them their due they didn't make any complaints about our awning and Quest possibly encroaching on the spare grass next to us.
Edited to add we tend to leave the 4 high ramps at home too big and heavy the lighter ones allow us to bring an extra couple of bottles of wine back.

May 15, 2022
Bavaria
Funster No
MH
Pilote P969D
Exp
Since 2012
They are good, I suggest you invest the savings for the optional footplate, great on softer ground......had them for years.

I do have the levellers on this MH though and would not be without them.

May 15, 2022
Bavaria
Funster No
MH
Pilote P969D
Exp
Since 2012
What are 'optional footplates' ?
I was thinking of cut down bread basket to place under the levellers when ground is soft
Fiamma Level plate is the correct term, they can be used alone or screw onto the bottom of the ramp....
No link as I am on ny phone and don't know how but a quick search will find them.... :giggle:

OP
OP
Vikdikdok
Sep 11, 2018
N Wales nr Chester
Funster No
MH
Fiat Scudo Nu Ventur
Exp
16yrs
😕 not so happy bunny today, I just found out (Alexa told me) that some wheel revellers are down on Amazon in price to £19 . . . 😖

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
I'm a happy camper 😊
I thought it was time I got a pair of wheel revellers (to stop me rolling on to my other half 😵 when we pitch up & it's on a bit of a slope),
Fiamma price £47, Halfords price £27 - or £22 when you sign up with them (free), I feel like I've beat the 'rip off ' UK pricing system,
Anybody seen them for a better (lower) price please don't tell me.

Level Up Plus (Pair)
Level Up Plus (Pair)
Quantity icon
Qty: 1
Price icon
Price £27 (£22)
Calendar icon
Do you not find they are uncomfortable and use too much of the bed? I usually find a simple pillow does the job.:wink:

OP
OP
Vikdikdok
Sep 11, 2018
N Wales nr Chester
Funster No
MH
Fiat Scudo Nu Ventur
Exp
16yrs
Happier bunny today 😊, I had a trip to our local recycling centre to take some stuff & in the little charity shop which is attached I found a pair of unused folding anti skid plates to go under the wheel levellers for £10 🤓

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back