Rally HALLOWEEN RALLY. at coleford afc 28th till 31st october 2022 (2 Viewers)

Apr 30, 2020
Hartpury, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, UK
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 796
Exp
For anyone who is a keen cyclist, the Forest of Dean (FOD) is a great location for cycling with miles and miles of off road trails ranging from old railways and fire roads through cross country trails to the locals off piste stuff.
Young Archie (10) and I plan to go for a gentle spin on the Saturday morning with an aim to get coffee and cake, maybe a cheeky beer, sticking to the railway lines and fire roads. Anyone who is interested is more than welcome to join us. There are a few hills but nothing that requires one to summon their inner goat. Perfect for ebikes, children and beginners, the pace will be matched to the slowest (usually me on the ups!!!).
Of course if anyone wants a guide to the local steeps, my arm could be twisted to accommodate šŸ˜Ž

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
For anyone who is a keen cyclist, the Forest of Dean (FOD) is a great location for cycling with miles and miles of off road trails ranging from old railways and fire roads through cross country trails to the locals off piste stuff.
Young Archie (10) and I plan to go for a gentle spin on the Saturday morning with an aim to get coffee and cake, maybe a cheeky beer, sticking to the railway lines and fire roads. Anyone who is interested is more than welcome to join us. There are a few hills but nothing that requires one to summon their inner goat. Perfect for ebikes, children and beginners, the pace will be matched to the slowest (usually me on the ups!!!).
Of course if anyone wants a guide to the local steeps, my arm could be twisted to accommodate šŸ˜Ž
I will come. I will bring my gravel bike. I will try and get my coach to set me something up, do you fancy going a bit further? 30 - 40 miles preferably, happy to do a shorter ride too for the little ones and Mrs Haganap pinkgin

Kannon Fodda

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 26, 2019
Seek and Ye May Find
Funster No
MH
Autotrail V-line 540
Exp
I Make Schoolboy Errors!
You're starting young Archie early on the cheeky beers :drinks:

I'll put the offroad ebike on the van. Whether I get on it may depend on motivation to get up, and if it's dry.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

raysalaugh

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2011
Leyland
Funster No
MH
AT Delaware
Exp
since 2010
I'll put the offroad ebike on the van. Whether I get on it may depend on motivation to get up, and if it's dry
This is more like what you'll need Rob, when we walked to Coleford last year the trails were flooded in places. :nod:
bike on water.jpg

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
Can anyone who attended last year tell me what the mobile data signal is like on the site please ?
I did drive past the site a few weeks back and struggled to get any signal . If anyone can remember getting a good signal then please let me know what provider you are with .
Thank you

OP
OP
Silkcut1105

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
all the new faces arriving for halloween ,please note its a fancy dress ,but its not compulsary ,last year we had some very smart and amazing loonys ,lol...................if you want to see more pics let me know

Attachments

• tenerife 655.jpg
    tenerife 655.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 57
  • tenerife 667.jpg
    tenerife 667.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 56
  • tenerife 546.jpg
    tenerife 546.jpg
    574.1 KB · Views: 54
  • tenerife 578.jpg
    tenerife 578.jpg
    343.8 KB · Views: 57
  • tenerife 646.jpg
    tenerife 646.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 55
  • tenerife 560.jpg
    tenerife 560.jpg
    649.5 KB · Views: 59
Jul 24, 2014
North cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer Symbol Auto
Exp
since 2010
Can anyone who attended last year tell me what the mobile data signal is like on the site please ?
I did drive past the site a few weeks back and struggled to get any signal . If anyone can remember getting a good signal then please let me know what provider you are with .
Thank you
Hi, I was there last year and I'm with o2 which was fine also the signal for the TV was excellent, that was despite the low cloud and generally wet weather, most of us were towed off, other than that a great place to go to. šŸ

drago35uk

Free Member
Aug 25, 2009
Newhey
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Stuart
We are unable to come as we are away on a family holiday. Not sure how we came to be on the list as we never added ourselves.

OP
OP
Silkcut1105

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
ok guys we have room for 2 more as few have dropped out for hols and appointments

OP
OP
Silkcut1105

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
ok guys we have 3 spaces available .hurry up and get your names down

RobGriff

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2010
TONYPANDY Rhondda Wales
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker LB
Exp
Since 2009
Thank you
Tesco

Apr 30, 2020
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 796
Exp
Hi Neil
I am on Vodaphone and 4g was ok last year - not perfect but ok. But slip down the hill towards Parkend and it soon enough becomes absolutely zero. Kelly on EE, managed to get out of taking her last year so no evidence at the site but we do get 4g at Parkend and find it better than Vodaphone in the area generally. I canā€™t remember if the club has WiFi - maybe someone else will.
Knowing what you want it for you could always hotspot one of ours mate. Best meet I have been to bar none. Ray, Stu and the gang really make it a friendly event.

Apr 30, 2020
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 796
Exp
I will come. I will bring my gravel bike. I will try and get my coach to set me something up, do you fancy going a bit further? 30 - 40 miles preferably, happy to do a shorter ride too for the little ones and Mrs Haganap pinkgin
Archie managed 24 miles last year so we might be able to eek out a few more providing the weather gods are kind.

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
Hi Neil
I am on Vodaphone and 4g was ok last year - not perfect but ok. But slip down the hill towards Parkend and it soon enough becomes absolutely zero. Kelly on EE, managed to get out of taking her last year so no evidence at the site but we do get 4g at Parkend and find it better than Vodaphone in the area generally. I canā€™t remember if the club has WiFi - maybe someone else will.
Knowing what you want it for you could always hotspot one of ours mate. Best meet I have been to bar none. Ray, Stu and the gang really make it a friendly event.
Cheers Pal
Iā€™ve phoned the site . Really pleasant lady confirmed O2 to be the best signal but still intermittent ( I donā€™t want intermittent meltdowns šŸ˜‚) . Also confirmed they have Wi-Fi in the club house but again intermittent. Ive told the lady I will visit the site with my WIFI equipment and test the signal . Maybe I need a Starlink , starting to seriously consider it now .

OP
OP
Silkcut1105

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
hi guys those arriving for the halloween meet please put payment of 10 pound per night into an envolope with your name and forum avitar written on front of envolope ,and give it to marshall checking you in ,thanks you can arrive from thurs 27th to monday the 31st ,................................... and we have 3 spaces available if anyone else is up for some fun ....................

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
hi guys those arriving for the halloween meet please put payment of 10 pound per night into an envolope with your name and forum avitar written on front of envolope ,and give it to marshall checking you in ,thanks you can arrive from thurs 27th to monday the 31st ,................................... and we have 3 spaces available if anyone else is up for some fun ....................
Ok boss
20221009_201259.jpg

Jan 11, 2022
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Comanche
Ok guys we are having a Halloween rally ,It's at the Elwood AFC ground in coleford GLOS..gl167ly. the cost is 12 pounds per night NO ELECTRIC. we have use of the function room on the sat night there is a bar for your refreshments.were allowed our own Jacobs table , and disco music .kareoke.and games ,and we can all dress the room if we like and the bar will be open on the Friday as well,it's a lovely flat site well drained so no probs for the vans right next to club house ,toilets,showers, Elsan point,s, dogs are allowed in the club on lead .you can arrive on the thurs to Monday,if you wish ,so get your names down we have only got 40 pitches available,and I will make a reserve list. ps,we must use the club bar on sat night , SO GET YOUR NAMES DOWN .THE list so far
1 silkcut1105 marshal
2 swansea jack 13 marshal
3 DLT marshal
4 robgrif.marshal
5 carpet bagger
6 scottia
7 girlsrloud
8 lighteon
9 taran las
10 choccy boy ,jackie and wendy
11 amblikate
12 beemobile