Oct

Rally halloween rally 24th oct to28th oct 2024.....CANCELLED.

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
ok guys and dolls ray has had a chat with rob the chairman from coleford fc and our halloween rally has been cancelled due to severe waterlogged ground ,they had to tow off today ,and decided to cancel ,we thoght we had a back up plan they tried to rob us with prices of 11 pound per person per night plus 8 a night for motorhome plus 3 pound a night if you had a pet plus 3 a night to put awning or popup out ,so we turned that down ,im so sorry everyone this is our 2nd cancellation so we will be looking for possibly a new venue for next year ,,,so sorry welsh hooligans myself and ray and the rest of us .gutted
Sorry it’s been cancelled again, after all your hard work.

Maybe we could book it for a Summer Solstice Weekend instead - better weather and Ray could Dress up as an ancient Druid! :rofl:

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
ok guys and dolls ray has had a chat with rob the chairman from coleford fc and our halloween rally has been cancelled due to severe waterlogged ground ,they had to tow off today ,and decided to cancel ,we thoght we had a back up plan they tried to rob us with prices of 11 pound per person per night plus 8 a night for motorhome plus 3 pound a night if you had a pet plus 3 a night to put awning or popup out ,so we turned that down ,im so sorry everyone this is our 2nd cancellation so we will be looking for possibly a new venue for next year ,,,so sorry welsh hooligans myself and ray and the rest of us .gutted
😪

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Just looking at the very heavy rain once again and knowing how waterlogged everything is here, I sort of know that would be the case however, I was just coming on to say we would not be able to come anyway as Leoch want the battery back for testing.
Not very happy, as I gave them detailed readings from the multi meter at the battery terminals before and after a light load.
So this involves, dismantling the cupboard above and trying to find someone young and strong enough to dead lift straight up the 40kg it weighs and pay them twice as a new one will involve them again.

Silkcut1105 Stu, I know how much time is involved in organising a rally and not only time but a toll on you mentally when you are being the person responsible - a certain amount of worry is inevitable. So sorry that you have had to cancel once again. Thank you for the work you and others have done. Nowhere better than the Forest of Dean in the Autumn - such a shame.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Kannon Fodda

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Autotrail V-line 540
Exp
I Make Schoolboy Errors!
Shame that weather has intervened for another cancellation :( Thanks for the efforts in trying to run it.

At the NEC there are a lot of, expensive, off road equipped PVCs. Maybe we need to invest if this wet weather becomes the norm.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
carthago chic i51.
Exp
Thanks Stu for letting us know. Disappointed but expected .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lunarman

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1994
Not surprised considering the amount of rain we've had. Maybe next year will be better. Thanks for you efforts.

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
we werent attending but i feel for you Silkcut1105 and for all those looking forward to a few nights of fun. best wishes to all

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
Thanks for all your efforts ill put my witch's out fit back I the cupboard.

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
we will be at fontagary so hopefully you guys will be there x
Yep we booked on to Fontygary site as a follow on from Coleford so shall be there from 28th Oct to the 1st Nov then onto the swccc rally at the same site from the 1st to the 3rd looking forward to catching up with you guys ❤️.

Kate x

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back