Guys and gals I need your input. (20 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
I sorry to hear you're having a difficult time chaser
Keep a positive perspective and I'm sure you can deal with this and laugh about it this time next year when you're sinking a few beers in Gravelines

šŸ¤žšŸ¤žšŸ¤ž

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Hi folks, no lv have been brilliant it's just the fact of one thing after another, you couldn't really make it up, one thing is my other phone decided to give up so haven't been able to get on here,bank or anything., but we are flying home tomorrow I will then fill you all in.
Tell you what though, Nanniemate idea of getting on to travel insurance is one I hadn't thought of.
I'll have to look into that.

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Just another thing I have now found a cheaper repatriation low loader firm , too late for us now but I will tell all tomorrow.
Just to say if I had found them before i went down the garage route I would have saved 5 grand.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MichaelT

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 12, 2015
Colchester
Funster No
MH
Carthago I 143 LE
Exp
Since 2016
Just another thing I have now found a cheaper repatriation low loader firm , too late for us now but I will tell all tomorrow.
Just to say if I had found them before i went down the garage route I would have saved 5 grand.
So are you saying LV are not repatriating your van and you are paying?

Sep 7, 2017
Funster No
Oh no, thatā€™s very annoying.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back