Rally Chat Greece is the word (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
M

mubob

Free Member
Aug 22, 2018
Funster No
Hi Funsters
Anyone fancy joining a group of us ( motorhomers ) on a trip to Greece later this year ( September ) , taking in a lot of the major sites .
If you are interested message me for details .
Happy camping
mubob
Further on from our original post regarding trip to Greece later this year, we have now received confirmation of prices and bookings for camping on board Greek ferries, we will be travelling from…Bari Italy to Igoumenitsa Greece and returning from Patras Greece to Bari Italy , if anyone fancies joining us on the adventure please send me your email either by messenger or text it to my mobile…07531122375
Mubob

OP
OP
M

mubob

Free Member
Aug 22, 2018
Funster No
Sorry but we do not wish to share personal details, that is why I requested you send me your email address…. which you did , so why reply publicly instead of by email ?

Feb 12, 2018
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 600SL
Exp
Since 2017
PM’s (“Private Messages”) on this Forum are not public. I previously contacted you by PM on 23rd January, but have yet to receive a reply. I do not know who you are and I resist unnecessary sharing of my email address. Surprisingly, you have made your telephone number public in your earlier post this morning.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
M

mubob

Free Member
Aug 22, 2018
Funster No
PM’s (“Private Messages”) on this Forum are not public. I previously contacted you by PM on 23rd January, but have yet to receive a reply. I do not know who you are and I resist unnecessary sharing of my email address. Surprisingly, you have made your telephone number public in your earlier post this morning.
Hi , sorry , what I should have said was that I would not want to share anyone else’s details publicly , again, I must apologise as I have not seen your request for details , I did not know there was a private message platform but will now have a look
Regards
Bob

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
Hi , sorry , what I should have said was that I would not want to share anyone else’s details publicly , again, I must apologise as I have not seen your request for details , I did not know there was a private message platform but will now have a look
Regards
Bob

Click on Avatar of person and 'start conversation'

Portland

Free Member
Oct 31, 2013
Conwy
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
20 years
Mubob must be wondering what on earth he's done, he simply asks if anyone is interested in making up an informal rally to Greece.
Instead most replies have picked fault openly critised or accused him of being on the make, if you don't want to go don't post.

OP
OP
M

mubob

Free Member
Aug 22, 2018
Funster No
Mubob must be wondering what on earth he's done, he simply asks if anyone is interested in making up an informal rally to Greece.
Instead most replies have picked fault openly critised or accused him of being on the make, if you don't want to go don't post.
I’ve got big shoulders, but thanks for that

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
Hugoman

We were accidently in Kardymyli in October 2021, not knowing about the Jazz Festival. We wild parked in a dry river bed near the beach and then heard a jazz band strike up at a bar 100m away. Great evening!

We are booked Ancona-Patras first week September so might try fit the Jazz Festival into our tour.

Thanks for the reminder.

Geoff

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009

Maybe not the full-blown festival that you have linked to for this year, but the next day we walked into the centre and there were posters for different venues on different dates.

Thanks for the tip on parking - we did see other MHs leaving from that direction. Will it get crowded there during a full festival?

We will try to fit it into our itinerary/schedule so maybe we will meet.

Geoff

OP
OP
M

mubob

Free Member
Aug 22, 2018
Funster No
I have just been speaking to ViaMare who are the experts on Greek ferry bookings and they are telling me that space for MHs is very tight, especially if you want 'Camping on deck'.

We just got our return Patras-Ancona for late Oct but had to accept 3 days earlier than planned.

So unless your party have their own bookings sorted, or you have block bookings, or people are willing to drive down through the Balkans, then you better get onto reservations PDQ.

Are you going to campsite or wildcamp? Many campsites close mid-Sept.
Hi , we have pre booked all our sites and have confirmation of camping on deck for Bari to Igoumenitsa and same for return from Patras to Bari

OP
OP
M

mubob

Free Member
Aug 22, 2018
Funster No
How long would you be away for please?
The actual Greek trip is 5 weeks, add to that the length of time you want to take to get to Bari and again the amount of time you want to travel back to Calais

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back