Getting stuck in Mud (1 Viewer)

Jan 27, 2018
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Rapido & Bongone
now in past i was happy with thin yellow slip maps but earlier this year had to get a tugger to move me. so i bought 2 x Waffle Boards Recovery Mats Bridging Ladders 1220mm x330mm . Observation they are bloody heavy and big. its there in the size. Sensibly where can i store them? we have no garage and no space in the ski cupboard. Underneath somewhere is the answer but how. Rapido on a Standard Fiat low chassis. Ive got a couple of metres of studding and R clips, Is it feasible to stick some Aly angle to floor or chassis (puraflex 40). Any other suggestions or pickies of existing solutions.

May 24, 2008
Surrey, UK
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Fortero
Exp
Suck in mud front wheel drive transit put show chains on driving wheels then REVERSE out works a treat

Upvote 0
Sep 27, 2016
Ruislip
Funster No
MH
Bailey 745
Exp
I'm a newbiey
Ah the joys of rallying year round in this country! Been towed off several times, even been towed on too! Dont worry about it anymore, will always get off somehow. Weekend just gone, one of our friends drove into a coned area, (not realising why the cones were there,) sunk deep into mud, a caravanners landrover tried to effect a rescue and got stuck too. Farmer had to tow them out with his tractor. Luckily rest of field was fine and we all had a great weekend.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back