Getting a toll tag for Norway: Update (22nd June, 2022) (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

leakysump

Free Member
Jul 23, 2024
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta
Well all sorted now with AutoPASSferje and OresundGo (Oresund bridge)! The Hirtshals ferry prices to Norway in July & August look really expensive and almost double those in September so I guess this summer holidays we will be heading over the Oresund bridge and blasting up the motorways to Oslo with maybe a stop off at Marstrand which I know as a pretty sailing town. If we find this makes getting to Bergen too exhausting we will fork out for a ferry to Denmark on the return leg. Any recommendations for other stop offs up the west coast of Sweden? Or is the northern part of Denmark not to be missed and so making a ferry from Hirtshals better overall value?

Aug 26, 2021
Fleetwood, UK
Funster No
MH
a class Burstner
Well all sorted now with AutoPASSferje and OresundGo (Oresund bridge)! The Hirtshals ferry prices to Norway in July & August look really expensive and almost double those in September so I guess this summer holidays we will be heading over the Oresund bridge and blasting up the motorways to Oslo with maybe a stop off at Marstrand which I know as a pretty sailing town. If we find this makes getting to Bergen too exhausting we will fork out for a ferry to Denmark on the return leg. Any recommendations for other stop offs up the west coast of Sweden? Or is the northern part of Denmark not to be missed and so making a ferry from Hirtshals better overall value?
Top part of Denmark is pretty boring in some ways its flat. But the beaches are big.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back