Gas It offer (2 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

Basildog

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 21, 2018
Funster No
As some of you already know we now own the Gas It brand name and website etc , over time we will incorporate it into our existing business Autogas 2000 Leisure Ltd.
Anyway we have some Gas It 11kg cylinders that are now a couple of years old so only technically have an 8 year lifespan.
These are available now by telephone order only, this offer is not on the website.
For more information give us a call: 01845523213
IMG_1691.jpeg

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Do you do a part exchange? And is it really important to have a 10 yr life span for private use ? Thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 5, 2024
In a tin box
Funster No
MH
Building a PVC
Oh, that's interesting Basildog

I'd put a Gas-It tank on my old Sprinter and was trying to figure out what brackets I would need in order to mount it to my new Relay. I also wanted to add a couple of upgrades.

The old Gas-It website was down when I checked a good few months ago, and it seemed like they were moving premises and have now popped up again as Dragon Products and seem to still be listing Gas-It parts.

I was very happy with the service I had from them originally but would like to understand the lay of the land a bit before deciding who I should buy from.

Would appreciate any information you are able to share.

OP
OP
Basildog

Basildog

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 21, 2018
Funster No
Oh, that's interesting Basildog

I'd put a Gas-It tank on my old Sprinter and was trying to figure out what brackets I would need in order to mount it to my new Relay. I also wanted to add a couple of upgrades.

The old Gas-It website was down when I checked a good few months ago, and it seemed like they were moving premises and have now popped up again as Dragon Products and seem to still be listing Gas-It parts.

I was very happy with the service I had from them originally but would like to understand the lay of the land a bit before deciding who I should buy from.

Would appreciate any information you are able to share.
I own Autogas 2000 Leisure Ltd , we actually bought Gas It the brand name and the website etc in May 24 .
We also bought the majority of the remaining stock .
Dragon products as far as I am aware was just clearing out the odd bits that were left.
Nick has been unwell so has retired.
We have reinstated the Gas It website and will be developing the brand.

Sep 5, 2024
In a tin box
Funster No
MH
Building a PVC
I'm sorry to hear about Nick's health, and thank you for the clarification and update.

I obviously did my research right in the middle of the transition - thank you for pointing out that the Gas-It website is back.

Looks like I know who to come asking silly questions of then :LOL:

I'm a few months away from doing the install but I now know where to look.

Really appreciate your reply.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back