Fulli toll pass (Spain/Portugal + France) (11 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jul 28, 2008
Wiltshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Ducato Sportivo
Exp
Since 2005! 2000+ nights so far...
lol - in a few 1000 nights on the mainland, and previous trips to Spain Portugal we've always avoided tolls and bumbled around the slow roads.
Last visit to Spain/Portugal was 2008 so things have changed!

Reading advice here, tolls in Spain/Portugal are worth using at times, and Portugal has 2 systems and can be a pain.

Fulli (and others) has been mentioned, and Fulli seems the best/cheapest deal, but as I have no concept of tolls (lol) want to make sure I understand it.

Seems to be free to get/activate and free delivery
(Do you need to purchase it or deposit?)
€2.40/m if used in Spain Portugal, otherwise nothing
€1.70/m if used in France, otherwise nothing

€10 if not used in 24mths (is that every year after?)

Seems to be €0 to pay now, just link with bank IBAN - assume nationwide is OK?

And is that it? Sort ASAP and its "free" and when we go we can just drive through toll barriers without stopping (ahem) etc?

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
From memory (and that's debatable) Nationwide might?be a no no.
I've just dug up our Fulli tag for our present trip and the grey cells told me something wasn't right. This was before we set off.
On checking, I discovered that the tag was linked to a now closed Halifax account.
Now it could be that we tried to link the account with either First Direct or Nationwide when we first applied but I do recall that was rejected by Mango, which was what the Fulli tag was named, back in the day.
Problem is, I can't remember which Bank was rejected.
Bringing this up to date, I transferred the Fulli tag to my Revolut card.
We are going to use it for the first time tomorrow. Ironically, it's the Autoroute out of France into Spain.

Feb 23, 2021
BURY ST. EDMUNDS
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 670 SLT
Exp
Since 2002
We've got a Fulli tag linked to our Starling bank account, it works well.
You only get charged the service charge for the months when you use it. The toll bill is sent at the end of the month, you can see the journeys and their charge a couple of days afterwards.
You have to set up the bank connection in advance. Fulli send a 1 euro test charge to make sure the banking works. So leave plenty of time to get that set up. You also need to have enough in your linked euro account to pay.
They only operate in euros so most use Revolut or Starling as you can have a sterling account, to receive cash from your UK bank and then a euro account with the same bank to transfer money into euros for Fulli payment.

Essential to mount the tag correctly or the barrier will not open!

Sep 19, 2019
Warwick, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis-t
We’re using a Fulli tag in Spain & Portugal at the moment. Ours is linked to our Starling account (GBP).

The tag was free, no deposit - they took €1 when we set up the payment method and this was refunded.

We are only charged for the months that we use it.

It works on both of the Portuguese toll systems (as well as the Spanish and French tolls). You get a beep from the tag when you go through the tolls.

I believe Fulli is the cheapest tag available.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back