Fulli tag payment help please (1 Viewer)

Jun 14, 2014
Coventry
Funster No
MH
IH N680CFL
Exp
Since2014
I ordered the tag for this trip and it was delivered no problem.
Payment through Revolut card.
They are saying the direct debit is not accepting payment and must be agreed before next invoice or tag will be cancelled.
Details on card are correct but what do yo do to Revolut app to allow direct debit and get the payment to go through?
I’ve only got it in £’s at the moment. Is this the problem?
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Having only the sterling wallet could be the problem. I think I used the IBAN attachedto my euros wallet when i opened my Frulli. However have yet to get an invoice.

OP
OP
Fragle
Jun 14, 2014
Coventry
Funster No
MH
IH N680CFL
Exp
Since2014
Having only the sterling wallet could be the problem. I think I used the IBAN attachedto my euros wallet when i opened my Frulli. However have yet to get an invoice.
I used the iban from the sterling part as I’ve not found a need to convert to euros.
Maybe they give a different iban on euros account

Oct 18, 2021
Mid Devon
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact SC
Exp
Camping since 1954, MoHo 2022
Same IBAN & Swift on both £ and € accounts on my Revolut cards/account. No problems with Fulli taking payment since I opened it in February 22.
It might be because you haven’t opened up the € account on your Revolut that there’s a problem? Worthwhile checking the details on both when you do just in case yours is different?

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2007
Stockport
Funster No
MH
Tribute 615T sport
Exp
17 years + since 2006
I ordered the tag for this trip and it was delivered no problem.
Payment through Revolut card.
They are saying the direct debit is not accepting payment and must be agreed before next invoice or tag will be cancelled.
Details on card are correct but what do yo do to Revolut app to allow direct debit and get the payment to go through?
I’ve only got it in £’s at the moment. Is this the problem?
Any help is greatly appreciated.
yes change some into euro's

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 18, 2021
Mid Devon
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact SC
Exp
Camping since 1954, MoHo 2022
And ask them to do a trial 1€ debit to confirm it’s up and running once you do.

Dec 10, 2020
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Im having similar problems with Fulli, IBAN etc supplied. FULLI say payment declined, my bank says direct direct debit has not been requested by Fulli. Should it fail again I will return the tag and use a pay lane I try to avoid autoroute most of the time.

May 29, 2016
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Line
Exp
Since 2016
Im having similar problems with Fulli, IBAN etc supplied. FULLI say payment declined, my bank says direct direct debit has not been requested by Fulli. Should it fail again I will return the tag and use a pay lane I try to avoid autoroute most of the time.
Not all banks can process SEPA transactions, why not try using a dedicated Euro account like Wise or Revolut instead?
I don't have any experience of Revolut, but Wise works perfectly with Fulli.

Steve N Tracy

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 1, 2015
Southampton
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 Years
I opened my Fulli account on my Starling account and there were issues with the deposit being taken, opened a Starling Euro account and no issues, I think they try to avoid the pound to euro conversion fees.

Last edited:

Holly's mum

Funster
Jan 29, 2017
nr Huntingdon, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
We opened our Fulli account using our Standard Natwest Bank account, which is obviously in Sterling, with no problems at all. The €1 test payment went through and Fulli then refunded us the €1 test payment the following month as we hadn't used the tag by then. Our two invoices so far, January and March, have gone through as a Direct Debit with no problems at all.

I know that other Funster friends of ours use their standard UK bank account in sterling too, with no issues.

Jan 6, 2024
Cheshire, UK
Funster No
MH
AS Warwick XL MQ
Exp
Since 1986
We opened our Fulli account using our Standard Natwest Bank account, which is obviously in Sterling, with no problems at all. The €1 test payment went through and Fulli then refunded us the €1 test payment the following month as we hadn't used the tag by then. Our two invoices so far, January and March, have gone through as a Direct Debit with no problems at all.
Exactly the same here with Fulli and Natwest. (y)

OP
OP
Fragle
Jun 14, 2014
Coventry
Funster No
MH
IH N680CFL
Exp
Since2014
I opened my Fulli account on my Starling account and there were issues with the deposit being taken, opened a Starling Euro account and no issues, I think they try to avoid the pound to euro conversion fees.
Thanks
I’ve just transferred some into the euro. It now shows 2 accounts but both with the same account number iban ect
I will email them and get them to take €1 to check out if that’s ok

Steve N Tracy

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 1, 2015
Southampton
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 Years
Thanks
I’ve just transferred some into the euro. It now shows 2 accounts but both with the same account number iban ect
Mine has a different IBAN number for the Euro account from the Stirling one.

POH

May 29, 2018
Funster No
MH
Pilote 740c
Exp
5 years
Thanks
Best of luck with that one ,tried for 5 days to get them to answer my emails , only answered when I asked how do I close my account.

OP
OP
Fragle
Jun 14, 2014
Coventry
Funster No
MH
IH N680CFL
Exp
Since2014
Best of luck with that one ,tried for 5 days to get them to answer my emails , only answered when I asked how do I close my account.
They have replied so far. But only to say if next direct debit fails they will close account. So not much help. I’ve requested that they do a €1 test. Will wait and see.
If not then they can have it back. I don’t really use tolls just thought it would be easier. Wish now I hadn’t bothered

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back