Fulli tag flat battery

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
I have absolutely loved our tag but it let us down today in France on our way home from our trip. It’s less than 2 years old which is pretty rubbish compared with our old ATMB and Sanef which lasted 6 or 7.

I pressed the help button and in the end a person appeared and after entering numbers etc she scanned it in a box and said the battery was flat.

I vaguely remember someone on here may have changed one. I’ve tried the search function but that failed. Could it be Ditcha ?

I have tried to take it apart but all I’ve succeeded in doing it making one end look untidy!

Advice gratefully received other than buy a different tag. It’s having Italy that’s so handy.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
caravan (for now)
Exp
on and off since 1984
Go to one of our Fulli stores to have it tested and, if necessary, get a new one. - Go to your online customer area to request a replacement, under "My badges" > "Actions".
https://www.fulli.com › help-contact
Help & contact - Fulli
This is from their website. I hope it helps

I hope you resolve this, on your recommendation I've just ordered one

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
The last toll we used ours on, it bipped us in but did not bip us out so I hope we do not have the same problem. Our old ATMB one still just about working though.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Bailey 620 Approach
Exp
Since 2015
We had this same problem earlier in the hear with our tag for use in the car and currently on this trip in the van. A damned nuisance, especially in the van as the first officer has to open the door and hang half out of the van to reach the ticket and/or pay with a card and collect the receipt.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin i7900
Exp
Since 2010
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Bailey 620 Approach
Exp
Since 2015
I noticed from a post on another thread on this topic by gerry mcg that you can check the status of the tag’s battery from your monthly bill.
I can’t check our APRR tag presently so can’t check this.

OP
OP
C
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Go to one of our Fulli stores to have it tested and, if necessary, get a new one. - Go to your online customer area to request a replacement, under "My badges" > "Actions".
https://www.fulli.com › help-contact
Help & contact - Fulli
This is from their website. I hope it helps

I hope you resolve this, on your recommendation I've just ordered one

This is the old post snipped old battery out and soldered new in but never had the chance to try it as I had ordered the mango tag

Post in thread 'Toll tag france and spain' https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/toll-tag-france-and-spain.271639/post-5303414
I had a go at opening it with a knife! Must admit now that I’ve read your post Dave I would have then been a bit stuck if I’d succeeded as we don’t carry a soldering iron! Don’t have one at home either.

Thanks though Dave. Nick will be hanging out the window tomorrow.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact SC
Exp
Camping since 1954, MoHo 2022
I have absolutely loved our tag but it let us down today in France on our way home from our trip. It’s less than 2 years old which is pretty rubbish compared with our old ATMB and Sanef which lasted 6 or 7.

I pressed the help button and in the end a person appeared and after entering numbers etc she scanned it in a box and said the battery was flat.

I vaguely remember someone on here may have changed one. I’ve tried the search function but that failed. Could it be Ditcha ?

I have tried to take it apart but all I’ve succeeded in doing it making one end look untidy!

Advice gratefully received other than buy a different tag. It’s having Italy that’s so handy.

If you go to the Télépéage Area of the app after logging into your account, you’ll see a banner link lower down for ‘Badge Out of Order’. Click it and then tick the declaration that opens to state you’ll send the duff one back and it will get the ball rolling for a replacement to be sent out to you.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
C
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
If you go to the Télépéage Area of the app after logging into your account, you’ll see a banner link lower down for ‘Badge Out of Order’. Click it and then tick the declaration that opens to state you’ll send the duff one back and it will get the ball rolling for a replacement to be sent out to you.
Thanks, I know I can do that when I get home but I was hoping it would be an easy fix whilst here! Didn’t realise it would involve soldering irons haha.

Still think it’s a bit rubbish the battery lasting less than 2 years.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
caravan (for now)
Exp
on and off since 1984
Thanks, I know I can do that when I get home but I was hoping it would be an easy fix whilst here! Didn’t realise it would involve soldering irons haha.

Still think it’s a bit rubbish the battery lasting less than 2 years.
It has made me think about putting a soldering iron in my toolbox. I'm also thinking of getting Mrs. Odd to order a spare tag.

OP
OP
C
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Sanef contact us when the battery is low and we return it for a replacement.
I know when we had Sanef you could look in your online account and check if the battery was low. I only really changed to Fulli because of Italy and the convenience of having the one tag. Might have to reconsider though!

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Bailey 620 Approach
Exp
Since 2015
I know when we had Sanef you could look in your online account and check if the battery was low. I only really changed to Fulli because of Italy and the convenience of having the one tag. Might have to reconsider though!
We are thinking along the same lines. For a product sold on convenience, it is bad that there is such a short battery life and no way, currently, to check the state of the battery.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back