Full time from Julyish, a few questions if you please? (1 Viewer)

Apr 21, 2015
lowestoft
Funster No
MH
c class i think
Exp
since 2012
Cheers, I have seen all of those, the all seem to do the same job? If thats correct I suppose it will come down to price and service.

My favourite is espresso, my machine is one of the first things on the packing list, after the dog!:LOL::LOL:
I bought my Gaslow system from Hamilton Gas- cheaper than direct from Gaslow!! So easy to fit even drilling a hole in lower skirt. Plenty of videos on YouTube to show you and a good one from The Wrinkly Nomads fitting refillable gas and electrics and even deadlocks!

OP
OP
us2anddollar

us2anddollar

Free Member
Mar 23, 2022
Funster No
MH
Chausson 640 TP
I bought my Gaslow system from Hamilton Gas- cheaper than direct from Gaslow!! So easy to fit even drilling a hole in lower skirt. Plenty of videos on YouTube to show you and a good one from The Wrinkly Nomads fitting refillable gas and electrics and even deadlocks!
Thanks so much, will they ship to the mainland?

Shrimp

Funster
May 27, 2015
Bedfordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
Long time
Another vote for Hamilton Gas.
We got a second gas bottle for our Gaslow system from them, shipped to our (then) home and a few years ago the gas hob in our Hymer gave up, got a new one from Hamiltons, we had that one delivered to where we were staying in France!

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Worth checking the other Teltonika router, the Rutx12 is one of there dearer ones.
I have just bought a lightly used Rut950 and it’s working well and they are a lot cheaper version.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back