Vidman

Free Member
Dec 8, 2022
Maidstone Kent
Funster No
MH
Neismann Flair i8000
Exp
Job done made spare if anyone has the same problem please drop me a line .Next 3D print new net door handle also unavailable from n+b
Hi I wonder if you can help. I have the same problem on my Neismann Flair as this other person on this chat. The inner ring for locating the diesel filler cap has gone missing. Any chance of a replacement? I can be contacted on 07860 619225 or tech.zone@hotmail.co.uk
Thanks

Lilly

Free Member
Jul 14, 2023
Hinckley, UK
Funster No
MH
Niesman Bischoff
Exp
Since 2003
Job done made spare if anyone has the same problem please drop me a line .Next 3D print new net door handle also unavailable from n+b
Hi Wayne, I have a N&B arto 69g and have the same problem with the fuel filler assembly the collar seems to have gone missing? I have spoken to Travel world and they canā€™t help me šŸ˜ž would you jappen
To have any of these collar left that I could purchase? Not sure how all this works first time on a forum
Cheers Craig

Lilly

Free Member
Jul 14, 2023
Hinckley, UK
Funster No
MH
Niesman Bischoff
Exp
Since 2003
I did but was told it wasn't available that did surprise me . But looking at the prices sometimes its worth having a go .
Hi Wayne
Have I the same problem with my fuel cap assembly collar would you be able to supply?
Contact me on email craig@nhl.uk.com
Many thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Martyno

Free Member
Feb 12, 2024
Funster No
MH
Burstner aviano i684
I did but was told it wasn't available that did surprise me . But looking at the prices sometimes its worth having a go .
Hi Wayne,
So glad i came across this thead. Been ripping my hair out trying to get my diesel fuel cap back on ! I only bought the van a couple of days ago and stopped to fill her up and haven't been able to fix the cap back on. I now realise that the ring you 3d print is missing ! Could i ask you to make me a couple and let me know how much i would need to pay you.
Many many thanks in advance , Martyn

Jun 12, 2017
Telford
Funster No
MH
A class Pilote
Exp
Hi Wayne,
So glad i came across this thead. Been ripping my hair out trying to get my diesel fuel cap back on ! I only bought the van a couple of days ago and stopped to fill her up and haven't been able to fix the cap back on. I now realise that the ring you 3d print is missing ! Could i ask you to make me a couple and let me know how much i would need to pay you.
Many many thanks in advance , Martyn
Wayne last looked in here in March 2021

Martyno

Free Member
Feb 12, 2024
Funster No
MH
Burstner aviano i684
Ahh ok, i did notice his phone number in the post after leaving my post , I've called and left a message. Hopefully he gets back to me šŸ¤ž. I have also since found a company that do a modification for the filler neck with a new cap if needed ( the fuel cap company ) .

Sep 22, 2024
Funster No
MH
Talbot elddis 300 sp
No worries can make another black one tomorrow

Thank you everyone .the water cap has the same cap and confirms I'm missing the tube collar that the cap locks into unfortunately that part is no longer available but using the water collar as a pattern im making one myself I will make a couple spare if any one ever need one get hold of me will post a photo when I've made it .
Hi Wayne. I hav a Talbot elddis with exactly same problem & like unsure if cap faulty or filler neck but now viewing your post I c what problem is , the insert is missing , could u help out please( pics u posted same as on my van ) appreciated.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

• Back