Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Apr 30, 2018
Mid Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670DC
Exp
Motorhoming since 2018.
That’s strange, I was going to ask a very similar question, ref where do I pick up the live power from.
Hopefully some instructions will come in the kit.

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Considering this also .. where do you connect for permanent power? and does the cabling from the control have to be threaded into the hab area, I was thinking ..have it set to auto and leave it all in the bottom left corner of the lower vent/as far from the heat tubes as possible.
Any advice on fitting these Amazon fans !?
We put ours behind the top vent so as to push warm air out. The 12v feed was taken from rear of fridge. We have a wardrobe on top of the fridge so fed the controller wire through into that so can control from inside.
You can leave it on auto setting but then I would make sure all 12v off when parked up not using MH.

Apr 30, 2018
Mid Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670DC
Exp
Motorhoming since 2018.
Well the cooling fans arrived this afternoon curtsy of Amazon (see photos). Now on any other Saturday I’d be out there first thing having a go at fitting them, however, tomorrow, as almost anyone in Suffolk will tell you is a momentous day. Ipswich Town FC return the Premiership after a stay of 22 years in the wilderness. Along with Mrs W I will be in our seats to see the mighty Towen take on Liverpool FC. Wish us luck, even if ya from over the border in Norfolk. 😜 IMG_2637.jpegIMG_2638.jpegIMG_2639.jpeg

Apr 30, 2018
Mid Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670DC
Exp
Motorhoming since 2018.
As mentioned, spent most of yesterday and finished off today. Installing the Titan cooling fans.
Rather then cable tye direct onto the upper plastic grille decided to use the aluminium brackets that came in the kit, allowing me to install the actual fans about 3cm in from the grille (hopefully to protect from rain) took the 12v feed from the cigarette lighter/ TV aerial socket which was conveniently in a cupboard above the fridge right behind the position of the fans, it was then quite easy to fit the control panel neatly above the door.

IMG_2694.jpeg

IMG_2695.jpeg

IMG_2693.jpeg

IMG_2691.jpeg

IMG_2690.jpeg

IMG_2683.jpeg

IMG_2662.jpeg

IMG_2664.jpeg

IMG_2655.jpeg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun