stewartwebr

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Morelo Empire Liner
Exp
36 years and 16 motorhomes
We had our second visa application interview last week. I printed off exactly the same documents as last year in relation to the plan and copies of all the documents along with photographs of the Motorhome and our intended journey route. I included updated investments, bank statements etc so was completely shocked to find we were both rejected. Of course you don’t find out until you collect your passport and you get a dreaded letter enclosed. The reason for rejection was, “ The information provided to justify the purpose and conditions of the planned stay is incomplete or unreliable” that doesn’t tell us much. So we have no idea if we should reapply but what do we change! There is no way of finding out and only option is an appeal. I’m tempted to reapply but that won’t help our crossing on the 30th October to Spain for 90 days then the plan was up to France, but guess that won’t be happening 😩

Any advice from anyone?

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
IH N680CFL
Exp
Since2014
We had our second visa application interview last week. I printed off exactly the same documents as last year in relation to the plan and copies of all the documents along with photographs of the Motorhome and our intended journey route. I included updated investments, bank statements etc so was completely shocked to find we were both rejected. Of course you don’t find out until you collect your passport and you get a dreaded letter enclosed. The reason for rejection was, “ The information provided to justify the purpose and conditions of the planned stay is incomplete or unreliable” that doesn’t tell us much. So we have no idea if we should reapply but what do we change! There is no way of finding out and only option is an appeal. I’m tempted to reapply but that won’t help our crossing on the 30th October to Spain for 90 days then the plan was up to France, but guess that won’t be happening 😩

Any advice from anyone?
I don't see why you would't appeal. I'm sure someone would be able to tell you just might take a bit of digging

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back