Ford Transit (2 Viewers)

Ivore

Free Member
Jul 1, 2022
Funster No
MH
just looking
I have a 2023 Swift Voyager 594, my question is, what transit chassis cab is it? Is it a Ford Custom, Courier, Connect, Cargo,
Transit 350, Transit V363 or some other obscure type. The reason I ask is because I'm trying to find a company that makes cab blinds for it. I know you can get them that come in from the side but, I want a wind screen blind that pulls up from the bottom like I've seen on some other motorhomes.

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
The blinds will be from Remis etc they will be specifically for your Transit -Ford will not make blinds

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 29, 2013
Tyneside
Funster No
MH
Chausson best of Flash 10
Exp
Several years now
If you get the chassis number or vin number and go into a Ford dealership they will soon tell you.

Apr 19, 2019
Funster No
MH
Carado T339
Exp
5 years
Good question. Our Adamo is variously described as Custom and 350.

Look at both the vin plates and the V5.
Definitely not custom. That's the T6 sized van. It's commonly known as just Ford Transit. But is known as the 350. Must be because it's 3.5t

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
I have a 2023 Swift Voyager 594, my question is, what transit chassis cab is it? Is it a Ford Custom, Courier, Connect, Cargo,
Transit 350, Transit V363 or some other obscure type. The reason I ask is because I'm trying to find a company that makes cab blinds for it. I know you can get them that come in from the side but, I want a wind screen blind that pulls up from the bottom like I've seen on some other motorhomes.
I bought blinds for our transit and went through the what the hell is our van scenario, just like yourself.

I am fairly well known for being unbelievably tight and couldnt believe that I would be spending 750 quid on some blinds. I tried everything to get them cheaper, no chance.

I would be tempted to contact the company to say I have a Ford Transit (motorhome make and model) and allow them to select them for you unless you are very confident in what style and No I cant Remember !

They are dead simple to fit yourself but you do have to read the instructions which sometimes spoils the fun !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back