Flash 630 welcome 2018 (1 Viewer)

Ruffles01

Free Member
Apr 11, 2021
Funster No
MH
Chanson flash 630 we
Help needed please
I need to remove the rear offside corner of bumper I have removed two screws and light fittings but it seems to be held on bay the centre section how dose this come off if indeed it has to
Many thanks

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
On our old motorhome there was a strip down the middle of the plastic panel that you took out then screws then there was mastic onto the bodywork. Luckily I haven't needed to get the bumper off the one we have now but suspect it will be masticed on as well as screwed.
For specific Chausson advice you could try the Chausson owners Facebook site.

Grummyb

Free Member
Dec 31, 2020
Corby
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since about 2013
Hi ruffles welcome to the fun you might get more responses if you change your title

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
I've had the plastic panels off on a 620..4 in total on mine ..top bottom and the two sides
As you say there are at least a couple screws which can be got at by removing little plugs.. After that I think you need to just ease it at the edges which may have been mastic down and have a look by easing off where you can.. from memory they use sticky tape to keep it close to the body..they have to be teased off gently..
Andy..

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
I've had the plastic panels off on a 620..4 in total on mine ..top bottom and the two sides
As you say there are at least a couple screws which can be got at by removing little plugs.. After that I think you need to just ease it at the edges which may have been mastic down and have a look by easing off where you can.. from memory they use sticky tape to keep it close to the body..they have to be teased off gently..
Andy..
I think it's a mastic tape from memory if so needs the same when refitting especially under where screws are fitted.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back