First timer (9 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jul 30, 2024
Funster No
MH
Hymer E510
Welcome from 'Sconnie Botland'
I find the 'double wheel clamp,pedal lock and steering wheel lock' system works well...and it wont lose its signal!

Jul 6, 2009
Funster No
I would check which insurance companies requirements some insist some don’t others it does not effect the premium much. We have an all bells and whistle one it was close to £1400 with lifetime tracking as long as we own the van, we had to have it as of the value £90,00.

OP
OP
M
Sep 18, 2024
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs T7057
First motorhome after 9 years caravanning.
Picking it up 2nd October.
2020 Dethleffs T7057. Just realising how little I asked the salesman 😫
Any recommendations for a tracker please. 👍
Hi again All,
Appreciate your responses. Our purchase in the balance at the mo. Worried about the pay load thing. Got to get the sales company to weigh it as is. ie completely empty. No water, not too much diesel. True figure then of pay load available. So watch this space !

Jan 6, 2024
Cheshire, UK
Funster No
MH
AS Warwick XL MQ
Exp
Since 1986
Welcome! :welcome3:

When you are looking at trackers, my advice is to also investigate their monitoring - some are a lot better than others.

Apr 1, 2024
Bolton
Funster No
MH
Hobby T500 LHD
Exp
Spring 2024
This was overall the cheapest I could find when I looked April this year. It is approved by Caravan Guard. I cannot speak for others (but I am sure there will be many). I might go with this on renewal next April. Just felt I had spent enough this year.

P.S. Very wise to check your payload!!
P.P.S. The link is for a kit for a Skoda but it will give you a starting point for a search

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back