Fire Safety Stick 15% Fun Discount - No Mess, 15 Year Life Fire Extinguisher (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

OldAgeTravellers

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 6, 2014
Telford, UK
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1970
I think I bought a couple but it is stuck on Payment screen so won’t know until I can contact them on Monday. Hate it when that happens,always on a weekend. 😳
Finally went through today. They sent an email overnight top say it was still in my cart so checked nothing had gone on my card and completed the check-out. Went through OK with the 15% discount.
Thanks Wombles

HKF

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2021
The Charente, France
Funster No
MH
Benimar Europe 740
Exp
Since August 2021
Are you ordering for delivery in UK? Your location is shown as France - if so that may be the problem?

Yes, delivery was to the UK. I was also using a VPN with a UK IP address when I tried to place the order.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Yes, delivery was to the UK. I was also using a VPN with a UK IP address when I tried to place the order.
Can't understand or think why it hasn't gone through as other orders have according to the posts.

Oct 8, 2014
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Excel 600B
Exp
Previous VW Camper + Caravan
Good news is thought the discount offer was until midnight last night but looks like it may be midnight tonight (or until some other time today) as trying a dummy order now it's currently still giving 15% discount (y)
Sunday evening - Just ordered another twin pack and still got the 15% discount.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OldAgeTravellers

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 6, 2014
Telford, UK
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1970
Fire Sticks delivered at 8pm last night, I thought I had ordered two 50's but got the 50 & 100 twin pack at the higher price. Not very happy with the ordering system, just a bit confusing and failed the first time but I almost got what I wanted. In fact after considering it I think the 100 is better for the van.
I don't think much of their instructions or their videos so recommend you watch this WanderingBird video where she asks all the stupid questions that need to be asked and they actually very slowly show how to strike it which they do too quickly in their own video, that I have seen and they answer the specific motorhome questions.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back