Fiat Extended Warranty (1 Viewer)

Aug 7, 2020
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
We will hopefully be picking up a new FIAT based PVC next month. Does anyone have any recent experience of the extended warranty that is available and how much its costs.

Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
Fill yer boots..........(loads more too).

Jul 5, 2016
Essex
Funster No
MH
Burstner IXEO I728G
Exp
Ex tugger
This was the price in 2019
1708444175747.png

May 7, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 2003
Simon says (the fount of all knowledge at Adams Morey) that the Fiat Camper Warranty is now about £950. Fiat/Mopar have recently introduced extended warranties and service plans for their commercial vans but these are different and should not be confused with the Camper one. He says for motorhomes the Camper one is the correct product. He advised me to give him a call about a week before the pick up date and that I would need the VIN.

Not all Fiat Professional Garages are clued up on the warranty. The phone number for Adams Morey at Portsmouth is 023 9269 1122.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 20, 2021
Rome
Funster No
MH
McLouis 3 Maxi
Exp
Have just enquired about purchasing the extended Fiat warranty here in Italy. €1,600 for 3 years. We are able to purchase the warranty up to 2 years from registration.

May 7, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 2003
Have just enquired about purchasing the extended Fiat warranty here in Italy. €1,600 for 3 years. We are able to purchase the warranty up to 2 years from registration.
When I asked a UK dealer why we had to purchase the extended Fiat warranty within a few days I was told it was because of our financial regulations. To sell the extended warranty after the initial sale period would mean Fiat would have to register with the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority). Looks like the rules in Italy are more relaxed.

CAB96

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 31, 2021
Stockport, UK
Funster No
MH
T6 Leisuredrive
Exp
3+
When I asked a UK dealer why we had to purchase the extended Fiat warranty within a few days I was told it was because of our financial regulations. To sell the extended warranty after the initial sale period would mean Fiat would have to register with the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority). Looks like the rules in Italy are more relaxed.
Presumably with them being Italian they are registered with their own equivalent authority, but to do so in each country they sell in isn't worth the bother to them?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back