Fiamma Privacy 2000 (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jun 24, 2024
Funster No
MH
Just Purchased
Hello, having recently just purchased our first Motor Home, I thought it would be a good idea to buy a privacy room.

Having bought, what i thought was a bargain, i realised i only purchased the 3 panels. The front and two side and it didnt come with any of the poles etc.

I was wondering where i could source the additional parts to complete the set up.

Thank you!

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
You can buy special Fiamma tension rafters which go each side to affix the sides to.

Many folk get away with standard extending curtain rods/washing line poles though. The front should slide into your awning rail but if your awning front rail does not have the correct fitting then you can buy adaptors but if the privacy room is Fiamma and your awning is Fiamma, they should fit together.
You can purchase clips to secure the privacy room curtains to poles and you also need springs and tensioners and pegs for around the bottom.

OP
OP
L
Jun 24, 2024
Funster No
MH
Just Purchased
Thank you, been having a look and it looks like i have to buy the following: Fiamma Kit Rapid Set

The way I'm reading it, this would give me the 2 poles to slide the side panels up (similar to the already installed front panel) and also two support poles.

This correct?!. Appreciate the help!

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Thank you, been having a look and it looks like i have to buy the following: Fiamma Kit Rapid Set

The way I'm reading it, this would give me the 2 poles to slide the side panels up (similar to the already installed front panel) and also two support poles.

This correct?!. Appreciate the help!
No, that doesn’t look the right thing. I don’t have one but have seen them fitted.
Maybe checkout these YouTube videos to see how it all fits together.

And before you spend more money, check you have the right size for your MH and fitted awning and maybe this thread

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back