External Shower Replacement (1 Viewer)

Oct 13, 2023
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick
I have a 2008 Auto Sleeper Warwick Duo. The external shower (tap itself) was leaking. I finally managed to remove it. Pictures attached. It's not the sort of tap where I can replace a washer and the head/trigger/sprayer is also cracked so I think it's better to replace it. It connects to the hot and cold water supplies behind the basin in the bathroom with push connections. The existing hole is 10cm diameter.

Anybody have any suggestions for a replacement?

3.png

2.png

1.png

Nov 5, 2013
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic e-line
Exp
Since 2013
Looks like a Camec unit which seem to be popular in Australia and NewZealand,so you may need to contact Auto sleeper or try and find a UK supplier,I think there is one on e bay.
Unfortunatly the hole is too big for a Bullfinch unit so it would have to be something bigger which would mean enlarging the hole,not ideal.

Nov 5, 2013
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic e-line
Exp
Since 2013
OP
OP
Gavin and Bigi
Oct 13, 2023
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick
Looks like a Camec unit which seem to be popular in Australia and NewZealand,so you may need to contact Auto sleeper or try and find a UK supplier,I think there is one on e bay.
Unfortunatly the hole is too big for a Bullfinch unit so it would have to be something bigger which would mean enlarging the hole,not ideal.

Thanks, I'm actually not keen to replace like for like as the tap itself isn't great. I was also looking at the Bullfinch one - this one?

I'm happy to make the existing hole smaller.

It looks like the outside diameter of the pipe that goes into the push fits is 12mm - on my existing unit. Looks like I'll need some sort of adaptor.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back