suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend A
Exp
July 09
I bought the 200 ah for 600 nicker about 3 years ago so that is a very good price.

Seriously triple check the measurements. It certainly wont fit under the average seat and no app (to my knowledge) so a shunt required to ease battery anxiety.

OP
OP
Just smiffy
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
How does this compare to fogstar??

Slightly more AH and no Bluetooth like the eco worthy….

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Just smiffy
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
I bought the 200 ah for 600 nicker about 3 years ago so that is a very good price.

Seriously triple check the measurements. It certainly wont fit under the average seat and no app (to my knowledge) so a shunt required to ease battery anxiety.

And how is it performing…

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
Slightly more AH and no Bluetooth like the eco worthy….

Quite a bit more ah

Will be interesting to see the comments on here.

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend A
Exp
July 09
And how is it performing…
Sold it !
It was in the other van and owing to its size, it wasnt worth it to me to take it with me. replaced it with 280 ah of fogstar on its side under the seat. (with bluetooth and app)
I stuck a shunt on it with display, but I bought a cheap display (shock) and after failing to understand it the first few times, I gave up, but I could monitor from the victron app to see when it was going into float etc from the solar read out.

I would say that if you had sufficient solar and alternator ability to charge well then it was more than sufficient for us charging our e bikes daily and the app is just a reassurance measure which actually gives you battery anxiety/confidence.

Not knowing how much battery I had or didnt have, actually caused me less concern. If I ran out (which I never did) I would run out and then I would just plan to get some.

I would buy the battery again, but the location of the battery would then need thinking about. It was placed under the single seat (by the door) and we managed to move things about to get the inverter in there as well with trip board but that was it. It was tight. If it was going into the garage it would be less of a problem. I would choose the Fogstar over it purely for it going under the seat at an extra £240 and battery anxiety app.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back