Euro 2024: Kylian Mbappé to wear mask for France after breaking nose – live (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Dec 18, 2021
Funster No

I am touring northern Spain at the moment in my motorhome and had the misfortune to tune into Real Madrid TV,” emails Steve Horne. “Saw Dani Carvalhal’s [Champions League final] goal at least 20 times and then was treated to Kylian Mbappé doing the same warm-up sprint in a France training session at least 40 times.”

Thanks for the email and enjoy your trip, Steve, if not the Real Madrid telly channel.

Continue reading...

Continue reading...

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
I don’t understand why we get these , it’s getting too like FB on here 🤔

If I ‘ignore’ @newshound will I swerve these posts, I know I can scroll past :whistle2: But sometimes I prefer to moan 😁

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I don’t understand why we get these

The newshound scours the news for mentions of motorhomes and posts them. AI is not perfect, clearly this was just a comment made on a post. But yes, you can ignore the Newshound just like anyone else, you'll likely only miss a post or two a month max, but every now and again it finds something we would have missed.

As for its getting like facebook, I've no idea, I don't use it, I do know its the most successful social media platform in the world by some way, so maybe you are paying me a back handed compliment. :D

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back