Paul and Pippa

Free Member
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Advantage
Exp
I'm a newbie
Before getting wound up there may be a simple explanation. I noticed a stain on my driveway under the front offside of my 2.3 Ducato. On examination I traced it to the small pipe at the bottom of the reservoir which just needed the jubilee clip tightening properly. It had lost enough coolant to show the reservoir empty but I haven't had any mow leaks or lost any more fluid. with checking I suggest.
thank you ''I'll have a look,,

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Hi Terry,how much did you pay for cam and water pump and where ,,thanks

I always use Dave Newell, easy enough to get to for you. Can't give you a cost as it was part of annual service/hab check which I've had done there for a number of years - even with a 400 mile round trip! Give Jackie a ring and she'll be able to give you a price over the phone. Number is in the adverts alongside >>>>>>>>

OP
OP
Paul and Pippa

Paul and Pippa

Free Member
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Advantage
Exp
I'm a newbie
I always use Dave Newell, easy enough to get to for you. Can't give you a cost as it was part of annual service/hab check which I've had done there for a number of years - even with a 400 mile round trip! Give Jackie a ring and she'll be able to give you a price over the phone. Number is in the adverts alongside >>>>>>>>
Already tried them Terry...told me to send my reg when they open next year,,I'll use them when they open,,thank you

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back