Ecoworthy 280ah lithium

OP
OP
H
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Herald 400RL
I have a couple of 100ah ecoworthy and haven't had any issues. The newer ones have Bluetooth. They are reducing the prices on the non Bluetooth batteries to clear them
Ahh that makes sense. I spend enough time faffing with tech throughout the day so like simplicity at home!

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starfire
Exp
I bought a non Bluetooth Eco worthy 100ah as first foray into lifep04... Working great as a drop in replacement for an AGM. My Bluetooth Victron mppt controller keeps me informed of battery state but wondering if I need a shunt. If so, then maybe best to just buy a Bluetooth version....

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend A
Exp
July 09
I bought a non Bluetooth Eco worthy 100ah as first foray into lifep04... Working great as a drop in replacement for an AGM. My Bluetooth Victron mppt controller keeps me informed of battery state but wondering if I need a shunt. If so, then maybe best to just buy a Bluetooth version....
I ve just written up on smiffys post of the same offer as I have had this one and the fogstar (with app and bluetooth)

Long story cut short, I would choose the fogstar and paid the extra money and I am a tight git. I also monitored from Victron succesfully and if I did go for the Ecoworthy non bluetooth I wouldnt bother with the shunt (or not the one I put in !!)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back