Rally Chat Easter at Avon Bank 2025. New Management Required. (1 Viewer)

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
First the good news.

We have booked Avon Bank Meadows at Wyre Piddle, Pershore for the Easter Rally next year.

Now the 'not so' good news.

Mary and I have made the decision that we will not be running the event next Easter. You can be assured that it has absolutely nothing to do with the cancellation of the last two Easter events.

To put it bluntly, (and you wouldn't expect anything different from me, ) that clock that Father Time installed in my head is beginning to tick louder and there's places we want to see and go to that the Easter Rally gets in the way of.

So, we are looking at you, the membership of Fun to step into the breach. We want someone to take over the marshalling/stewardship of this event. The offer comes with no restrictions or demands. It's "Your Rally, Your Rules" You don't have to worry about dealing with 'retained' staff. Damelza aka Malcolm and Teresa are stepping down as well.

There are two things that are certain. If you want help or advice to do the job, you have it, I promise. If you don't need it, we won't be complaining or muttering.

The second certainty is this.
If 'Fun' do not continue with Easter at Avon Bank next year, we will lose it, guaranteed.

I have confirmed with John and Lisa, the owners, that if no one comes forward in a reasonable time to take up the cudgels, I will give them the week back.

Over to you. PM me if you want to have a chat re the Ins and outs of running a rally. It's not rocket science.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back