Dump Valve on 2007 B655 Starline? (1 Viewer)

Jul 6, 2023
Funster No
MH
Hymer 655 Starline
Hi All, Help? I've a 2007 B655 Starline with the owners manual, it tells all about the thermostatic dump valve but not the location? Tried in the heater compartment, theres a manual valve that dumps below the fridge by the entry step. My water tank dumps otherside below the kitchen sink. Having drained down saw when it frosted additional water coming from the water tank dump pipe, not a grear deal but assumed this is from the thermo dump valve? Tried behind drawers under the sink, nothing. In water tank area under seat nothing. Tried below the wardrobe nothing. There's pipes & wires but no obvious valve, especially if you need to access it. When filling the water tank up, water did come from the dump pipe below the sink, same as the water tank dump for a short while then stopped as I had the heating on & then hot water on. So must be the thermo dump but can't find it? Help please......

Sep 17, 2017
Birmingham, UK
Funster No
MH
A-Class
Exp
It's normally in a semi-cold location, so often in an external service locker. I assume you know what you're looking for? This is the current version, I'm not sure if they've been the same since 2007?

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
They are normally floor mounted in the vicinity of the boiler itself, ie, the heat keeps the dump valve closed.

If an auto dump valve, it may be a red plunger on top of a black plinth, with 12v supply to it, or it may be the newer type blue turn lever, on a black plinth.

If manual, it may be a yellow flip lever, or a white or blue nylon turn screw, in a nylon body of the same colour.

Good luck finding it. (y)

Jock. :)

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
If it's a Truma Combi for 2007 it will probably be on the side of the boiler with a red button. If it's Alde they often don't have one

OP
OP
M
Jul 6, 2023
Funster No
MH
Hymer 655 Starline
Thanks all thus far. Still looking. Regards, Russ

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun